0.4

the next day your phone flooded with texts

the next day your phone flooded with texts. texts from jungkook.

he continuously tried to apologize and was desperate for a response. but you never responded. instead, you turned off your phone.

before you turned off your phone, you read the last text from your now ex boyfriend.

baby 💕:
fine ignore me for all i care

you had glared at the text, tears swelling up in your eyes again.

fast forward three days, you still haven't changed jungkook's contact name because you were too sad. it has only been three days but the thoughts of jungkook doing it with another woman was scarring.

a big self esteem dropper.

cheating is a form of saying 'you're not enough for me' and you were aware of this.

seokjin, being the sweet friend he is, let you spend the nights at his house and even let you barrow some of his clothes.

today you were going to stop by your condo and pack up your things to move in with seokjin.

living inside the condo that jungkook bought for you (and owns) was the last thing you wanted to do.

"kenna, yoongi is on his way!" seokjin hollered throughout his home, "get ready, he's gonna take you to get your things!"

you didn't answer back to jin. your mind was clouded with thoughts.

where is jungkook? is he as sad as i am? has he cried? has he moved on? should i reply to him?

you mentally scolded your brain and slowly made your way down stairs.

hoseok and jin greeted you with half smiles from the kitchen.

"want some of my ice cream, kenna?" hoseok asked you, flashing you his giant tub of chocolate ice cream.

a small smile tugged your lips at hoseok's gesture. "no thank you, hoseok, but maybe later."

the door bell rang making you jump slightly.
seokjin nodded for you to answer the door, which you did, but cautiously.

behind the door stood yoongi. he was dressed in black from head to toe and left his mint hair messy.

when you opened the door, yoongi did a tiny wave and escorted you to his car.

you forced a smile when yoongi opened the passenger door for you and entered his car. yoongi entered after and started up his car.

"how are you feeling, kenna?" was the first thing yoongi said. his voice was soft.

you tilted your head to look out of the window, "better than yesterday, i guess."

"look, kenna," yoongi paused. he continued you turned to face him, "if there's anything i can do to help, and i mean anything, please tell me. i don't like seeing you like this."

a genuine smile replaced your fake one. "thank you, yoongi. i will tell you if i need anything. right now, i just want to get my stuff and come back quickly."

"understandable."

"oh, and, jungkook has a key to the condo so if he's in there we should just leave," you fiddled with your fingers and looked down at your lap as you spoke.

"if jungkook is there i'll give him a knuckle sandwhich." yoongi huffed, glancing at you to see your reaction.

a giggle escaped your lips which is what yoongi had hoped for. not saying anything more, the mint haired male turned on his radio and drove off to the planned destination.

«««««

"i can't believe he was there..." you sadly sighed, unbuckling your seatbelt and exiting yoongi's car.

the two of you had successfully packed your belongings so you could live with seokjin for the time being.

"i can't believe you didn't let me punch him," yoongi replied, exiting his car and opening the trunk to take out your suitcases.

you smiled at the thought of yoongi beating up jungkook for what he did but quickly remembered it was wrong.

yoongi carried two of your suitcases at a time. you had four suitcases in total. tiredly, you walked towards seokjin's front door and waited for yoongi to kindly bring all your suitcases.

once the mint haired male rounded up the suitcases at the door he stood straight and stared at you.

his onyx eyes were cold yet contained compassion. it was as if he was trying to search for answers in your eyes.

you lowly croaked, "do you really think... jungkook has a new... girlfriend?"

while you and yoongi were at your former condo packing up your things, jungkook barged in with another female. the sight shocked you. the atmosphere went from neutral to tense in the span of 3 seconds.

your conversation with yoongi abruptly stopped at the sight of jungkook and his new friend. jungkook blankly stared at you and yoongi. the female latched onto jungkook's arm was smiling mischievously.

yoongi and jungkook conversed about why they were both at your former condo. it turned out jungkook stopped by to leave a note with a notice that you should pack up and leave jungkook's condo.

before jungkook left you and yoongi alone to recollect your property, the blonde next to jungkook introduced herself.

you learned the girl goes by krissy and she is jungkook's current mate.

at the time, you were too in shock with everything happening so you shrugged off her presence, but now reality was hitting you.

yoongi sighed. "i don't know, kenna. if she is his new girlfriend, that would be a low move."

you nodded and kept your gaze locked on the ground; choking back tears.

the older male felt his heart skip a beat seeing you in such a depressed state. it was starting to make him more upset. "soon enough, jungkook will realize what's he's missing out on and he'll come back for you. he'll be begging for you."