0.5

"we're back," yoongi hollered through seokjin's home

hoseok and seokjin were in the same spot by the kitchen island when you left them. hoseok finished his tub of chocolate ice cream and seokjin was sharing his tub of vanilla with him.

they were both deep into a conversation but when yoongi announced yours and his presence, they agreed to continue the convo later.

hoseok greeted you and yoongi, "hey, you two."

you waved with a pout on your face. yoongi stood next to you with your luggage next to him.

"how'd it go?" seokjin raised a brow.

you and yoongi stayed quiet. yoongi glanced at you waiting for your reaction. flashbacks of the earlier incident played on your mind. those flashbacks eventually led to you remembering good memories with jungkook.

yoongi automatically knew what was happening so he dropped your suitcases and forced you into a hug.

the latter's arms wrapped around your shoulders then propped themselves on top of your shoulders. he used one palm to tenderly rub the back of your head. your face was deep into yoongi's chest as you let out a loud, heart wrenching sob.

yoongi winced at the sound and embraced you tighter. your arms weakly made their way around yoongi's torso as you cried.

"i don't know what i did wrong!" you weeped into his chest. you continued sobbing out various blames towards yourself about how you weren't enough.

hoseok and seokjin furrowed their brows out of sympathy, not knowing what to do.

"yoongi, why don't you and kenna go upstairs. hoseok and i will bring up the bags in a bit." seokjin said, making eye contact with yoongi.

yoongi merely nodded and led you upstairs to the guest room you were staying in.

yoongi wasn't much for being soft but when it came to you, he wouldn't deny it. he felt overwhelmed by emotions with you. all he wanted to do was make you happy. he hated seeing you like this.

but what he hated most was that all of this is jungkook's fault.

you let go of yoongi and fell face first onto your bed. all your tears were flowing onto the blanket. yoongi plopped himself next to you on the bed and scanned his shirt. his black t-shirt carried imprints of your tears but he didn't mind.

yoongi gently shushed you and used a hand to massage your back.

"kenna, i wish there was something i could do to stop tears from coming out of your eyes."

you continued crying. slowly but surely, you calmed down. sitting back up, you sniffled in response. he noticed you remained avoiding eye contact. yoongi could only imagine how damaged your trust is now.

"i wanna get back at him," you murmured, wiping the tears on your cheeks.

"how do you wanna get back at him?" yoongi asked, intrigued by your sudden change of demeanor.

"i..." you paused and scanned the room for an idea, "i don't know, but i do want to get back at him."

"i can help you. seokjin, hoseok and i can help you."

"yes..." your voice trailed off. "but in order to get back at him, i have to get over him..."

"it won't take you long, kenna. you're smart, beautiful, charming, funny, caring; way out of jungkook's leauge. you were too good for him from the start," yoongi smiled.

you shook your head with a lopsided grin on you lips.

yoongi sighed in relief seeing your smile. he opened his mouth to rant more about how amazing you are, but a light knock hit the door.

"am i allowed to come in?" hoseok asked through the door.

"no boys allowed!" yoongi responded, "boys have cooties."

seokjin's voice spoke through the door, "that means everybody but hoseok can come in."

you giggled seeing seokjin enter the room with two of your suitcases. hoseok stood tall behind seokjin, frowning that he couldn't go inside.

"kenna, we have a tub of your favorite ice cream down stairs," the orange haired male vocalized before inviting himself into your room.

seokjin set the last of your bags down and ran a hand through his light pink hair, "and we're also gonna be watching a movie if you wanna join."

"we'll be down in a second, i need to tell kenna something." yoongi reassured his friends, shooing them out of the room.

seokjin and hoseok protested about leaving so soon but yoongi shut the door on their faces.

you could hear the other two males jumping down the stairs, probably hyper from all the ice cream they've eaten.

"what did you want to tell me, yoongi?" you tilted your head and gazed at his eyes.

yoongi's lips formed a straight line and then curved up as he stared at you. "it's irrelevant. i'll tell you later. let's go watch the movie."

he stood up and opened the door for you. you obliged quietly but caught him off guard with a hug. the squeeze was full of love and gratitude. yoongi lifted his arms up in defense but returned the embrace. his heart beat increased.

"thank you for everything, yoongi."

IM UPDATING THIS BOOK N HOPING TO CHANE SOMETHINGS ! IF U READ THIS, THANKS! I LOVE YOU! HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT