1.9

"kenna isn't here though?" taehyung furrowed his brows, glaring at yugyeom

yoongi grinned, "guess again."

namjoon's face went completely red. he was trying to keep his cool with what was being said. after all, namjoon was the one that got kenna in this in the first place.

"yo! i've been wanting to see kenna!" kunpimook exclaimed, "maybe we can all hang out afterwards."

yugyeom and youngjae eagerly nodded, glancing at hoseok; asking for the 'okay'.

"for sure," hoseok chuckled.

a slender figure appeared on the stage with a microphone in her hands. her long blonde hair cascaded down her back and her flowing sundress dragged attention. she opened her mouth and said "the competition will start in 10 minutes!"

people in the crowd cheered as the figure that was once on stage disappeared to go with the contestants getting ready.

cars were parking miles away to attended what was happening. local tv stations were broadcasting it all. people from two well-known modeling companies attended because they were sponsoring the prizes; as well as the entire beauty competition.

"i'm so excited!" youngjae squealed, picking up coco and making her dance in his lap.

namjoon and his friends huddled together as best as they could so they could discuss topics they didn't want yugyeom and the rest to hear.

both groups of boys ignored one another's existence and went into their own conversations.

«««««

back stage
35 minutes till start of competition.

you and seokjin ran in between multiple females that were too busy getting ready to notice your presence.

makeup and clothes were flying everywhere. the large getting-ready room smelled of strong perfume and hair spray.

you let out a cough and sat at the booth you spotted evea at. your outfits were laid on top of the vanity, with a makeup box on wheels at the side of the vanity. evea brightly smiled at you and busied herself with getting your first outfit separated from the pile of clothes she bought. evea smiles proudly at her organization.

seokjin opened his mouth to say something to you but a security guard dropped by and ordered seokjin to exit the room because is was for females only.