1.6

the car ride home was very quiet

yoongi didn't even turn on his radio. he just drove back to seokjin's home. he was pondering back to his encounter with jimin and his small gang. yoongi was asking himself if there was somehow another way he could have played the situation out but found no avail.

no, you hadn't told yoongi about your little parking-lot rendezvous, yet. as soon as you made it back to yoongi, you had to fight off jimin, taehyng, and namjoon whom were desperately trying to keep you and yoongi from leaving. chrissy sat there, of course, adding no actual content into the occasion.

eventually, you had to yell vulgarities at jungkook's friends to get them to back up from you and yoongi. yoongi was very proud of you and, in that moment, was very proud to be your friend.

the yelling made you burst into tears of frustration because there was so much anger built up that you hadn't unleashed until that moment. and it was all for yoongi. hehe (-:

shaking was also an addition to the explosion you performed, but it didn't stop you from getting you point across that you wanted jungkook and his friends to give you space.

the vibrant haired male parked his car outside of his best friend's house and got out. you exited as well; this time you opened the door for yourself and jogged inside.

seokjin and hoseok stopped talking when they heard the front door open. you dashed to your room without greeting them and slammed your door shut.

"i don't think it went well," hoseok moistened up his lips and ran a hand through his orange hair. "do you really think telling namjoon where kenna and yoongi went was a good idea?"

seokjin gazed at his friend. the guilt was starting to kick in. "i think so. kenna and jungkook have to talk about everything eventually."

yoongi emotionlessly made his way up to your room. hoseok and seokjin shared a look.

both orange and pink heads heard the door to your room slam open. along with the sound of shuffling. no sounds came out of yours or yoongi's mouth.

seconds later, yoongi trailed back down the stairs with you slung around his shoulder. he was carrying you back into seokjin's living room. you were too drained of energy to argue with yoongi and let him do as he pleased.

yoongi gently laid you down on the one seater sofa and said, "are you gonna tell us what happened?"

you winced at his tone and regained posture in your new position. "jungkook and i talked or whatever," you grumbled, avoiding all three pairs of eyes.

yoongi sat down next to hoseok and sunk back into the couch.

"you saw jungkook?" seokjin pretended to act as if he didn't know the situation.

"yeah, we saw jungkook," you sighed.

but seokjin knew very well of what happened because namjoon was texting him during all of it. no one knew about the scandal namjoon and seokjin were doing except for hoseok. not even namjoon's friends knew.