1.2

taehyung's house2:01 am

taehyung's house
2:01 am

namjoon arrived to the small, calm get-together. he had left his house a mess since he didn't have the motivation to do anything except chill with his friends.

jungkook and taehyung had just finished telling their stories of their night to namjoon.

namjoon plopped himself on taehyung's couch, on the other side of jimin. no one said anything; they all just glanced at each other.

"what do we do now?" jimin mumbled, sitting with his legs crossed looking like a pretzel.

taehyung tiredly sighed, "how about namjoon tells us his night and then we settle for a plan?"

the mention of namjoon explaining the events that happened in his home made him evilly grin. jungkook noticed the change of vibe and cleared his throat.

"i was talking to seokjin the entire time— i didn't realize we were talking for a few hours," namjoon chuckled, "i got some info out of him."

taehyung and jungkook leaned in as much as they could to namjoon, both were interested in knowing what namjoon knew that they didn't.

"for starters, kenna is still in love with you."

taehyung nodded as if the statement wasn't news. and it wasn't news to anyone. not even jungkook. it would be insane if someone got over their ex in a week after they've been together for years.

"and she's gonna be trying to make you jealous at every chance she gets, kook."

"anything else?" jungkook pressured his friend on continuing to spill his tea.

namjoon's grin widened, "jin added stuff about how kenna and yoongi are getting closer and apparently it's hoseok's idea to get kenna to move on from you, so they make yoongi do everything with kenna." he paused, trying to recollect other things that seokjin had told him but his mind was drawing a blank. the more he rethought, the more his night became a blur. namjoon didn't even drink much which surprised him.

"oh! jin told me he thinks i'm cute!" namjoon flashed his teeth in his wide grin, the marks of his dimples were very deep and noticeable.

there was a detail namjoon denied on exposing to his friends. for now at least.

"bro!" jimin rocked back and fourth in his seat, "we can use that to help o-our—" he was cut off by an unexpected hiccup, "plan!"

taehyung shot jimin a judging glance saying, "what plan do you have in mind?"

"we can—" jimin hiccuped again, "use seokjin as a way to get to kenna and make her jealous with jungkook! seokjin would surely tell us where kenna goes if she goes out. she'll come crawling back for kookie!"