1.3

namjoon slammed his phone in the middle of jimin's pool table where jungkook and taehyung were playing

"what the hell, joon?!" jungkook raised his voice as the game was ruined because namjoon's phone moved many pool balls out of their place.

"we have to go," namjoon rolled his eyes.

taehyung raised his eyebrows, "why?"

"jin texted me saying yoongi and kenna are going out on some kind of date today," namjoon smiled widely. there was a glint of evil in his eyes. "i already called krissy and she's on her way over here right now."

"no fucking way..." jungkook drew out; aggressively running a hand through his hair. "this early in the day?!" jungkook checked the rolex on his wrist and read the time was near noon.

jimin's head perked up from his phone as he eavesdropped into the conversation his friends were having. the red head was sat on his game room's sofa, staring intensely at his youngest friend.

"ugh. i didn't want krissy to know where i live, she's so annoying," jimin threw his head back on his couch and loudly sighed.

"joon, you're really encouraging jungkook to go ruin kenna's date?" taehyung angrily questioned. his grip on jimin's pool stick was getting tighter by the second.

jimin added his two cents into the conversation, "didn't you tell us krissy wanted to have a double date at a cafe?"

namjoon chuckled manically, "seokjin said yoongi and kenna were going to a cafe!"

jungkook loudly sighed. he was so tired of everything. he didn't want to face the punishments for his own actions. he wanted it to be over. he wanted to get back together with you already. "can we somehow manipulate this date so it's just kenna and i?!" he nearly yelled because of irritation.

"i can take yoongi off your hands," jimin slyly said with a smirked.

"now's not the time to be gay," taehyung stuck his tongue at his shorter friend.

"i don't know what you're talking about!" jimin furrowed his brows at his beautifully tanned, blonde friend.

"are you going or not, kook? i gotta reply to jin." namjoon impatiently crossed his arms over his chest.

jungkook put his weight on jimin's pool stick and put some thought into his decision before answering.

«««««

"thanks for taking me out, yoongs," you gushed, "jin has been wanting me to leave the house more."

yoongi nodded and escorted you to the cafe he had offered to treat you out to.

yoongi looked extra boyfriend today. he wore a long sleeved, graphic, white t-shirt with light colored, distressed jeans and white vans. his outfit made his green hair stand out more than it already did.

he tugged you to a table outside the cafe and politely pulled out a chair for you. the table yoongi chose was surrounded by beautifully vibrat flowers. an umbrella stood tall in the middle, giving both of you coverage from the bright sun.

the cafe itself is very popular and attracted many people. it was conveniently placed along a mall strip corner. in front of the cafe was a busy intersection as well as a park across the street.

you happily sat across from yoongi and pulled up a menu; making small talk with yoongi.

a waiter stopped by and started with asking you and yoongi what you would like to drink. yoongi went with iced coffee and you went with a pink lemonade.

everything was going swell as it was. yoongi and you were just hanging out and talking; taking in fresh air which was a pleasant change for you.

you laughed at a bad joke yoongi told and turned your head to the side of the intersection. downtown is usually busy around these hours so seeing a cluster of people crossing the street was nothing surprising.

what was surprising was that you saw jeon jungkook and park krissy, holding hands, crossing the street.

you noticed krissy had a paper, shopping bag in her free hand which made you think jungkook had bought her something at one of the expensive stores here.

something jungkook would always do with you. he comes from a wealthy family and the thing he likes to do most with his money is spoil his mate.

"yoongi..." you softly called your friend for his attention.

"yes, kenna?"

weakly pointing at the crowed citizens you mumbled, "jungkook and krissy are here."

yoongi swerved his head around until his eyes landed on them.

jungkook and krissy steered their walking path to the front of the cafe. in little to no time, both annoyances were being led to the outside tables of the cafe.

and by the same waiter that catered to you and yoongi.

yoongi locked his gaze on jungkook and krissy. his body heated up and his fists clenched. you sat uncomfortably and took sips of your lemonade.

"oh look, baby! it's yoongi and kenna!" krissy beamed, coming closer to your table, "what an amazing coincidence!"

krissy and jungkook grabbed another one of the two seater tables and forced it up next to your to make one big, four seater table.

the waiter smiled, assuming the four of you were good friends, and took jungkook's and krissy's order. jungkook eyed your drink and requested a pink lemonade just like yours. krissy went with a cold beverage.

his drink choice was odd to you because you specifically remembered jungkook doesn't like any sort of lemonade.

the blonde female set her shopping bag down and plopped her bum on the seat next to yoongi. yoongi grumbled something incoherent at her choice of seats. her sitting across was better for you since you knew if krissy sat next to you, a fight would break out. jungkook gladly took his seat next to you and sent you a smug grin.

«««««
i'm in a smut writing mood lmao