2.2

you let jungkook grab you and stayed quiet

you let jungkook grab you and stayed quiet. his sudden control made you curious as to what he wanted to do. especially after what went down today.  especially after not seeing you for so long.

this wasn't what jungkook planned to do. more something he wanted to do but couldn't muster up the courage. until now.

"aren't you and krissy going out tonight?" you furrowed your brows in a mocking way; playing hard to get.

"how can i go with her when you're the only thing on my mind?" the latter pulled you by closer until your chest collided with his.

"ah, you're a little forward today aren't you, jeon?"

"what else do you except me to do? i haven't seen you for two weeks. i've been thinking about you none stop... thinking of ways to prove to you that i will change for you."

the way jungkook hurried to buck his hips near yours was amusing. you knew something like this would've eventually happened. your confidence levels were so high you stayed, attempting you tease jungkook.

if not for winning the beauty competition, you would've pried your wrist away and left him on the spot.

but that didn't happen.

the opposite happened. you provoked jungkook even more. it was as if you were testing him and his abilities.

"i don't like it when you tease me," he moodily growled, narrowing his brows down at you.

you let out a dry chuckled and rolled your eyes back, "can you hurry this up? yugyeom is waiting outside for me."

the name ignited a flame in jungkook's heart.

"yugyeom... is here?"

you hummed a conformation and shifted your feet to get a small space in between you and jungkook.

"you're having fun? huh? with all of this?" jungkook's voice was drenched in assertion.

"a little bit." a small grin pulled at your lips.

jungkook dropped the leather bag in his palm (that belonged to krissy) and acted quickly, moving his grip across your hips, to your bum. in a few seconds, the male had lifted you up onto the vanity that krissy was using during the competition.

"i've said it before: you know what you're doing," he set himself in between your legs, placing his hands around you, and leaned his body forward, "i want you so fucking bad."

the palms of your hands instinctively clamped themselves around jungkook's and you leaned in; challenging him.

"god, kenna, you're driving me crazy. can't you see i'm suffering without you?"

"i'm giving you five minutes before i leave," was the only thing you vocalized. the before grin on your face morphed into a slight smirk. "so, you can really show me how much you've been suffering with lot me.