2.1

during the rest of the competition, krissy went out of her way to make you look bad

during the rest of the competition, krissy went out of her way to make you look bad. to keep jungkook's eyes on her. thankfully, it doesn't work.

krissy tried to trip you during the gown segment by dropping a banana peal behind her, knowing you were walking after her, but you saw the fruit skin and happily stepped over it.

it was going well until another contestant, park jae, tripped on the peal, causing two other contestants to fall over.

but you were a good sport and ran to the ladies to help them out. the crowd coo'ed at your action.

krissy got even more mad.

the other segments you completely out shined every other beauty contestant; all thanks to evea for the glamorous looks she provided. your personality was beaming. the judges couldn't get enough of you.

not even jungkook.

each time you'd go up in stage, jungkook glued his eyes to your figure and watched as you strut yourself before everyone.

it was obvious how desperately he wanted you.

he couldn't believe his eyes at the new, confident female you turned into. you had changed so much after being separated. now, jungkook deeply missed you and wished he had payed attention to this side of you earlier.

it was now the end of the competition and all the contestants were now lined up by last name, alphabetical order.

you stood tall, first in line, smiling at the judges and the crowd.

tina reappeared with her microphone. she vocalized that soon she would be announcing the three winners.

jackson and seulgi conversed in whispers. jungkook and taeyeon nodded vigorously. finally, the four of them tallied up their points and came to an agreement of the obvious winners.

jackson grinned as he wrote down the winners on flash cards and subtly signaled tina over so he could hand her the cards.

after receiving the cards from jackson, tina positioned herself in front of the contestant line.

"ladies and gentlemen, the time you've all been waiting for has now arrived!" tina let the crowd roar before continuing, "three of these beautiful ladies will be taking home a crown, and as well as a modeling deal of their choice."

some girls in the line crossed their fingers and shut their eyes.

"your third place winner is—" tina peeked at the flash card sitting in top, "—sandra gomez!"