2.8

taehyung danced on jimin's pool table with an alcoholic drink in his hand

taehyung danced on jimin's pool table with an alcoholic drink in his hand. he felt completely worry free and was having a good time with hoseok, who stood on the side; cheering taehyung on and making sure he wouldn't fall off. jimin was behind his own bar table, mixing up something like he was in a the sims game. jimin poured his alcoholic mixture in three cups and motioned namjoon to take one. surprisingly, yoongi gave in and accepted the drink jimin and namjoon shoved in his grasp.

namjoon stood behind the bar in jimin's large 'man cave'— as he called it— pouring shots for all eight in the room. seokjin sat on a stool, propping his head up with a hand that rested on the bar.

"hey, you guys dare me to drink half of these shots?" a slightly tipsy seokjin bluntly asked.

"no!" you and yoongi shouted back over the music in unison.

"are you sure?" seokjin repeated.

"yes! stop drinking!" yoongi laughed, dragging you to the bar, standing near seokjin.

seokjin laughed, "okay, okay! stop pressuring me i'll drink the shots!" the pink haired male immediately reached out and snatched two shots, taking them down like a champ.

namjoon rose his brows in astonishment.

yoongi let go of your hand and stole the remaining shots before seokjin could reach them.

seokjin whined and scolded yoongi for 'being disrespectful to his superior' but quickly forgot and went to chatting with namjoon.

jimin and jungkook join the four of you at the bar and each took a shot from yoongi.

much to everyone's surprise, krissy dismissed herself from joining in on the get together. it seemed like she didn't like the race after all. but jungkook was done with using krissy to his advantage so he was more than glad she chose to leave. that didn't mean you felt less hostile and tense around jungkook.

yet.

"kenna, take a shot with us!" jimin spoke closely into your ear. one of his hands rested on your lower back in a comforting way. he nudged you to the bar.

you smiled at jimin and his attempt to add you into the fun, "you know i don't drink, jimin."

"com'on! lighten up!" jimin shoved a shot in between your finger tips, "you can drink this one time. we'll take care of you!"

you glanced down at the vodka and contemplated your options. it reeked, it didn't taste good, all it did was make you fat, and on top of that, you have to drink soda to chase it down. didn't sound like a win at all.

you spread your lips in disgust, "i'm fine with a shirley temple."

"yoongi, you gonna take a shot?" jungkook asked with a lopesided grin.