0.8

namjoon's house9:56 pm

namjoon's house
9:56 pm

"oh! welcome! we're so glad all of you made it!" taehyung greeted, instantly clinging an arm around your shoulders at your arrival. the strong smell of his cologne tingled your senses.

it was currently saturday night. you, seokjin, hoseok, and yoongi decided to stop by the party you were all invited to.

well, everyone except for yoongi was invited but yoongi came anyways.

the party was semi-casual so everyone was dressed in jeans, shirts, button ups, etc. many girls wore heels and dresses. some guys were already shirtless and drunk; moping around namjoon's house.

the party vibe was definitely something you didn't miss.

so much commotion was coming from the house, you felt an incoming headache. the smell of sweat was already seeping towards the outside of the home. various people were chanting and shouting inside, competing with the booming music.

taehyung wore a clean button up. his blonde hair was pulled in a snapback, showing off his forehead. jimin leaned on the door way before you. jimin styled his hair messily, allowing him to run his hands through his red locks freely. he wore a plain white t-shirt; still looking good. namjoon stood besides taehyung, greeting you and your friends. namjoon dressed himself in an unbuttoned, grey button up with a light pink v-neck under. his purple hair was left in its natural state.

jimin bit his lip as he let his eyes scan your body. you noticed this and made eye contact with him. jimin flirtatiously winked and licked his lips, "what's up, kenna? long time no see." there was a red plastic cup probably containing some sort of alcoholic substance in it.

you felt your cheeks heat up at his gestures and averted eye contact. taehyung noticed jimin being suggestive and pulled you closer to him.

"hi, jimin," you saluted nervously.

"knock it off, jimin," taehyung squinted at his shorter best friend.

yoongi and hoseok stood side by side behind you and seokjin. both looking great in their simple party attire. seokjin kept quiet and his eyes locked on namjoon.

"why don't we go inside?" seokjin asked, breaking the awkward tension that was building up.

"oh! for sure, bro." namjoon moved himself from blocking the door way and escorted everyone inside.

the large house was vibrating and the loud music made your ears pulse to the beat. you were having flashbacks to last week at the club with jungkook but did all you could to push jungkook out of your thoughts. all the sweaty bodies clumped together were making you nauseous. it was hard to navigate your way through every body but taehyung assisted you to the kitchen where the drinks were being made.

namjoon poured everyone a drink of some strong-looking alcoholic beverage in a red cup. seokjin took one drink almost immediately after namjoon poured it and struck up a conversation.

you inhaled loudly, questioning why seokjin would grab the drink so quick knowing he doesn't normally drink.

yoongi and hoseok had no problem getting the drink. yoongi made sure to not drink all of it since he is the driver. jimin and taehyung snickered at each other (for unknown reasons) when they saw your friends sip their drinks.

"here you go, kenna!" taehyung shoved the red cup with liquor in your hand and drank his own.

you denied the drink and set it back on the kitchen bar. jimin raised his brows, confused as to why you declined the drink.

"kenna doesn't drink," yoongi shrugged, saving you from speaking.

you hummed a conformation and watched as seokjin vanished into the dancing crowd with namjoon. hoseok and yoongi whispered at each other; giving nasty looks at taehyung and jimin.

jimin nodded and chugged his drink.

"by the way, jungkook is here," the red haired male smiled smugly. "i know you're looking for him, kenna."

"no i'm not!" you defended yourself fast, feeling embarrassed.

"sure," taehyung dragged out. "incase you're wondering, krissy isn't here. just jungkook."

you felt your heart do a flip hearing the new information. yoongi and hoseok shared a knowing glance. hoseok gently shoved yoongi to you telling the both of you to go dance.

"yeah! let's go dance, yoongi!" you faked a sweet smiled at jungkook's friends and dragged yoongi by his hand onto the dance floor.

yoongi dropped his half empty cup on the floor, "i don't dance though!"

"tonight you do!" hoseok called out, grinning with his teeth.

jimin and taehyung inspected the scene of you dragging yoongi away into the crowd. part of jimin felt a pang of jealousy. taehyung felt the pit of his stomach shiver.

"jungkook is out by the dance floor." taehyung pointed at the crowd with the cup in his hand.

"oh shit. he is." jimin blankly stared into the crowd.

"welp," hoseok's lips smushed together. "let's hope they don't see each other. wouldn't want them to fight or anything."

"we lied too," jimin admitted, side-glancing at hoseok.

hoseok felt nervous, "about?"

"krissy is here." taehyung evilly laughed.

"and jungkook doesn't know we invited the four of you." jimin smirked and shrugged his shoulders.