1.1

namjoon's house1:22 am

namjoon's house
1:22 am

"SEOKJIN!" hoseok hollered throughout the soon to be empty house.

a few people had already left around the time jungkook and his friends were leaving. there was also the fact that police sirens were getting louder and louder as they got near. people were anxiously gathering their belongings (mostly shoes and clothing) so they could dip.

the reason for the police coming was probably because of a noise complaint from someone in this neighborhood.

but the reason more than a third of the people were leaving was because they were drinking underaged. it was a law that you had to be 21 years old to drink in the states. a law that people broke anyways.

(a/n: please don't tell me they should be in korea because that's where bts lives irl. this is a fanfiction my dude.)

many figures zoomed past you and yoongi; both calmly sitting by namjoon's kitchen island because yoongi was old enough to drink and you didn't drink at all.

yoongi laughed at all the people worried of being caught and laughing at hoseok.

hoseok was running his heart out, looking for seokjin and yelling out his name. you and yoongi suggested leaving seokjin in the hands of namjoon but hoseok protested the three of you wait and go home with seokjin.

the last time any of you saw seokjin was at the beginning at the party, before he disappeared with namjoon.

the police sirens came to an abrupt stop and the flashing lights of blue and red were displayed on the inside of the house. you, yoongi, hoseok and hopefully seokjin were the only people in the very messy house.

an officer pulled up to the front door and stood outside the door frame. yoongi nonchalantly glanced at the police man and shrugged when he made eye contact.

the uniformed male spoke up, asking for the owner of the home.

"he should be somewhere around here," you responded unsurely.

"you don't own this property?" the officer further questioned.

"no, sir. we're friends with the owner though." you politely bowed in front of yoongi.

yoongi snickered at your good manners and immaturely snaked an arm around your waist to pull you closer to him.

the back of your body was up against yoongi's thighs but you weren't sitting on his lap due to the way he positioned his feet on the ground.

the apples of your cheeks started to feel warm. you were too nervous and worried the officer would say something about yoongi and you even though you weren't doing anything wrong.

the police officer raised his eyebrows and nodded, "i'm sure you both know the reason i'm here, yes?" the tall man said with hooded eyes; remaining outside the door.

"noise?" you meekly guessed.

"yes," the officer confirmed your theory.

yoongi chuckled, "well you don't need to worry about noise anymore, officer! the party ended as soon as people heard the sirens."

yoongi's bluntness was shocking to you but not so much to the officer. you had a strange feeling yoongi would say something dumb to get the both of you in trouble.

"then my job here is done. have a good night," the police office saluted you and yoongi and walked away, obviously annoyed he had to come stop by in the first place.

yoongi unlatched his arm around you and started laughing. you gave him a side glance and scoffed.

"you looked like you were gonna shit your pants when the officer showed up!" he cackled, "i tried to make you less tense but i'm pretty sure i did just the opposite."

"it's whatever. he's gone now." you cheekily smiled.

"heyyyyy! thanks for taking care of that for me!" namjoon stumbled down his stairs with seokjin and hoseok pacing behind him.

namjoon opened his arms widely and smushed you and yoongi into a big, warm hug. yoongi stiffened but you shyly hugged namjoon back.

yoongi blurted out, "where the hell were you jin? we almost left you."

"with namjoon!" the pink haired boy beamed.

"can we go now please?" hoseok whined, "i'm super tired and my thighs are sore from dancing so much."

"yes, please!" you shimmied off namjoon's long hug and made your way to his front door.

"you're gonna leave me with this big mess to clean up all by myself?" namjoon asked in disbelief.

seokjin was about to answer and offer to help namjoon but yoongi quickly answered with "damn right we are," lopsidedly grinned, and followed you to the front door.

"fine, fine. thanks for dropping by. see you around." namjoon concluded, pulling out his phone. the bright screen of his phone made him scrunch his nose. namjoon blew out some of his purple hair that was falling in his face and typed away.

"thanks, joon! see you later!" jin eagerly waved goodbye.

hoseok rolled his eyes with a beautiful smile and forced seokjin out the door. hoseok knew seokjin wouldn't leave unless someone made him so hoseok decided to be that someone.

«««««
uh uh uh sorry for this chapter being boring
i was just tryina fill in
what was happening while jungkook, tae, and jimin were discussing what they did in the last chapter

nonetheless,
thanks for the support on this book
i love reading all the comments for this story (: