1.8

"coco looks like she needs something!" a boy nearly shrieked when his small dog jumped off his lap

"then go take her on a small walk so she could stretch out, youngjae!" a young male quickly responded at his friend's eagerness.

"but what if the contest starts?" youngjae pouted.

"you'll be fine," another boy chimed in, "it doesn't start for another 50 minutes, dude!"

the male who owned the dog rapidly nodded and attached a sequenced, pink leash to his dog. he rose from his seat and guided the dog away from the crowded scene that is the beauty competition on the beach.

away from where he competition was being held, it was quite peaceful. there weren't very many people here for just the beach. as time passed by, the crowd at the beauty pageant was getting bigger and bigger.

the actual contest was being held near a large building. said building was the perfect size for the many attendees to get ready and move freely before being sent to work their stuff. a simple, make shift stage was set up in front of the building with red, velvet curtains hanging from high palm trees. although the stage was arranged the night before, it looks very clean and sophisticated.

a dog barked loudly from afar. youngjae lifted his head up to see a small, brown dog running at full speed to his precious dog, coco.

youngjae picked up coco and held her close. the dog that ran up to him was immediately recognizable. youngjae grinned lopsidedly and set his small, white dog on the ground.

"hi, holly," youngjae cooed.

"holly, you little shit!" hoseok panted and ran to where youngjae stood; yoongi, seokjin, and you in pursuit, "where did you get all that energy to run?!"

hoseok and his posse brightened up when they noticed holly was in good hands. it pieced together in their minds that holly dashed to their friend's dog.

"oh! hey, youngjae!" seokjin greeted the black haired male with a smile, "didn't expect to see you here!"

you, hoseok, and yoongi breathed out greetings to your long time friend.

youngjae chuckled, "neither did i but kunpimook forced yugyeom and i. plus, jackson is a judge!"

seokjin and youngjae rambled to each other about today and arranging a hang out today. yoongi crouched down to his dog, holly, and youngjae's dog, coco.

hoseok was staring intensely at you ever since youngjae mentioned a male named yugyeom.

choi youngjae, kunpimook bhuwakul, jackson wang, and kim yugyeom were all friends of yours that you met in high school but kim yugyeom was special.