0.9

namjoon's house10:30 pm

namjoon's house
10:30 pm

jungkook sat on a love chair in front of the dancing crowd. he watched the people explicity dance before him with hooded eyes. a slightly intoxicated krissy danced on jungkook's lap; her small, tight dress riding up their thighs. jungkook kept an arm around her waist as she placed and tipped her red cup onto jungkook's mouth.

krissy giggled while jungkook told jokes, drinking whatever krissy was sharing in between.

unbeknownst to him, you and yoongi were dancing right in front of jungkook. it took time for jungkook to notice and when he saw, his fists clenched.

jungkook frowned watching your body move in sync with yoongi's. you weren't even intentionally trying to make jungkook jealous. krissy followed jungkook's glare and spotted you with yoongi. her breath hitched.

"why the hell are they here?" the brunette mumbled under his breath.

jungkook combed through his girlfriends hair with his fingers and intensely inspected you dance. jungkook stopped conversing with krissy.

you were jungkook's main focus.

it had only been a week since you broke up with jungkook but he felt empty inside. he knew he fucked up big time and it was starting to hit him as he watched you with yoongi. watching the person he claimed to love so much be with another man.

jungkook and namjoon had a talk about getting you back but jungkook thinks it's far too late to ever rekindle a spark that once was.

"baby, pay attention to me!" krissy pouted, tenderly moving jungkook's head with the palm of her hand.

krissy's boyfriend didn't listen to her. he couldn't even hear her.

it was as if jungkook was in his own world. a world where you were still his and everything was okay. despite his fantasies, jungkook knew his currently reality was something he wanted and needed to change. fast.

jungkook wanted you back, desperately, but he couldn't muster up the courage to make amends. in fact, he thinks he's been making things worse between the both of you.

but boys are dumb, so this is no surprise.

it pained jungkook seeing you with yoongi. even his friends bringing it up irritated jungkook. jungkook was a very competitive person and he felt as if he was losing at the game of love.

krissy sulked when jungkook didn't give her any attention. again, her eyes lingered over to you on the dance floor.

your body moved in front of yoongi's. yoongi held you close. his pink, plush lips curled up into a bright smile. the mint haired male pulled you closer to him. he felt himself getting loose to the beat of the song. you grounded your body onto yoongi's; laughing and smiling.