0.7

"I CANNOT BELIEVE!" you angrily shouted, entering seokjin's house; carrying bags with groceries in them

you dropped the bags on the kitchen floor and ran to the living room. seokjin and hoseok were sitting on the couch with wide eyes at your out burst.

yoongi entered the living room after dropping off the rest of the grocery bags.

you jumped onto the sofa between seokjin and hoseok and yelled "I HATE JUNGKOOK SO MUCH!" into a pillow.

"we hate jungkook. who does he thinks he is saying hi like it's no big deal?" yoongi dropped himself on the couch, next to hoseok.

hoseok and seokjin laughed, amused at what you and yoongi were saying.

"i need details!" seokjin dragged out.

"WELL I HATE JUNGKOOK!" you yelled into the pillow again, "AND KRISSY!"

"WE HATE JUNGKOOK!" hoseok chanted multiple times.

yoongi and jin giggled when hoseok pumped a fist in the air, chatting about his hatred for jungkook.

you pulled your face away from the pillow and smiled at hoseok. hoseok grinned back and bursted out into laughter. he hid his head behind yoongi's shoulder.

seokjin turned you to face him and vocalized, "tell me what happened at the store?"

you went ahead and ranted about jungkook's and krissy's appearance at the grocery store. yoongi and hoseok silently giggled behind you. when you turned around to yell at them to shut up, they acted like nothing happened.

jin tried to focus on the story you were telling but hoseok and yoongi cracking up behind you made him crack up. you finished telling your story and threw a pillow at yoongi.

"you'll never guess who we ran into at the mall," seokjin smirked.

"oh no," yoongi rubbed his forehead, "more drama?"

hoseok answered, "more drama."

"who, who, who?" you sat up straight, intensely waiting for someone to spill the tea.

"park jimin, kim taehyung, and kim namjoon," the names rolled off of seokjin's tongue.

"what'd you tell them? what'd they tell you?" you quizzed.

"jin was being fake as fuck!" hoseok snorted before erupting into a laughing fit with yoongi.

"no i wasn't!" seokjin protested.

"yeah! jinnie is so head over heels for that namjoon guy! he was being so polite and he even got namjoon's number!" hoseok wheezed.

yoongi and hoseok were in their own world, laughing their asses off. you, on the other hand, sat with your mouth open.

"you got namjoon's number?!" you jumped. "i thought you hated all of jungkook's friends?!"

seokjin defended himself with reddened cheeks, "i do hate them all! i just got his number because i know it'll come in handy with you getting back at jungkook!"

seokjin and hoseok knew about you wanting to get back at jungkook since yoongi told them but seokjin's excuse for getting namjoon's number made you chuckle.

"is that the only reason why?" you wiggled your eyebrows at your best friend.

"yes. i would never like someone like him. plus, i'm straight."

yoongi pointed at the pink haired male teasingly, "you're as straight as a circle!"

seokjin's cheeks were a brilliant shade of red. hoseok and yoongi calmed down. you sat with a pillow in your clutch and used it to laugh into.

"okay, maybe namjoon is kinda cute," jin paused and raised his hands up before anyone could utter anything, "BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!"

"what were we talking about again?" yoongi bluntly asked, placing a hand on his chest. he was out of breath from laughing so much.

"running into jungkook's friends at the mall," you playfully rolled your eyes.

yoongi nodded, "oh, yeah."

"ANYWAYS," the oldest male cleared his throat, "they invited hoseok and i out to a party tomorrow night. told us to invite you too, kenna."

"ugh," you groaned, "jungkook will probably be there. along with krissy."

"that's why you should go!" hoseok beamed, "it's the perfect way to start getting back at him! by making him jealous. we were gonna go out tomorrow anyways because it's saturday!"

you hummed, considering the possibility. yoongi shifted in his seat. seokjin and hoseok eagerly awaited a response.

"i don't know... i'm not over jungkook yet and what if i'm the one who ends up jealous?"

"you won't. i'll make sure of it." yoongi confidently replied but corrected himself once he remembered you and him weren't alone. "we'll make sure of it."

"for sure! i bet seokjin wants to see his new boyfriend anyways." hoseok mocked.

"yah!" seokjin whined.

you smiled at your friends, feeling noticeably better. the three males triumphantly grinned at each other knowing they brightened up your mood; something they've been trying to do for the past week.

"i hope tomorrow night doesn't end up a total disaster." you held the pillow close to your chest.

«««««
yuh yuh yuh