2.4

the very next night, evea planned to go out to celebrate your victory in the beauty competition and your deals with the modeling companies! she calls it out 'girls night out with the boys!'

hoseok and yoongi were going in their own car to meet you, evea and seokjin at the planned hang out. you had invited jackson, youngjae, kunpimook, and yugyeom yesterday but they had already made plans to pick up their friends (jinyoung, mark, and jaebum) from the airport.

they rainchecked and promised to see you soon.

as you were in your room, finishing getting ready, seokjin was leaned over on his kitchen island, goofily smiling at his phone.

he was texting none other than the infamous kim namjoon.

the man whom he was starting to have a lowkey soft spot for.

joonie🤢🍷:
where r y'all goin tonight?
gguk, tae, & jim want to go to this annual street race
gguk usually wins every year (;
u guys should come!

seokjin:
we're going bowling !!
just stop by the bowling alley first
and then we can go to the street race ☺️

joonie🤢🍷:
u sure ur friends will wanna go?

seokjin:
positive
hoesuck and yoongay are into that stuff lmao

joonie🤢🍷:
mmmmkay
we're on heading out rn
which bowling alley ???

seokjin:
lucky's bowling alley !!!
by the beach
next to the strip club ifjdjddjdk

joonie🤢🍷:
got it
c u there (;

"IM READY, JINNIE!" you hollared, dashing down the stairs but missing one step and falling right on your bum. you quickly recollected yourself as if nothing happened and reached the bottom of the stairs.

evea sat in silence, near her older brother, picking at her nails.

"finally," seokjin suppressed his laughter and grabbed his keys off his island, "why are you so giddy today, miss ahn?"

"i just have a good feeling about tonight," you smiled brightly, following seokjin out of his house.

evea snorted, "everytime i've ever felt good about night, it ends badly! i'm loving this concept."