0.3

you woke up and furiously rubbed your eyes because of the stinging pain coming from them

jungkook was not worth your tears.

and you knew this. which is why you didn't want to cry.

they were stinging not only because you just woke up, but because you had the urge to cry. tears stained your cheeks and your lips were chapped. the outfit you wore for the club last night was still attached to your body.

a ding rang through your phone signaling you got a text message. you sluggishly reached out for your phone that sat on a nearby night stand and furrowed yours brows at the text.

baby 💕:
im sorry i didnt come back last night
i got caught up in business
u know how it is

the familiar sting skimmed your eyes.

this is the same excuse he always uses. sudden anger rushed through your body at the thought of what jungkook was doing behind your back. but the thought of leaving him after being together for so long made you soft.

kenna:
that's okay

your fingers lightly tapped on the phone screen. once you replied to jungkook, your heart started to anxiously beat faster at the anticipation of his replies.

baby 💕:
i love you baby girl
seokjin invited me to his party tonite
he said ur goin
so i'll see u there

the first reply jungkook sent made your lips form a scowl. you wanted to reply with 'do you really love me?' but you knew it would only add to the stack of problems.

kenna:
okay
yeah i'll c u there
it starts at 8
don't b late

baby 💕:
i won't (;
can't wait to c u

you left jungkook on read and decided to text your good friend, kim seokjin.

jin, as you call him, replied almost immediately and did his best to comfort you after you informed him of the incident with jungkook last night.

your friends didn't like jungkook at all.

'he's toxic,' as they say.

yet you stayed in denial. every time jungkook would do something to make you sad, you'd tell jin that you will break up with jungkook the next time he does it.

but that obviously never happens.

seokjin sent you multiple texts about breaking up with jungkook and moving on. it was hard for you, but you went along with all he was telling you nonetheless.