0.2

jungkook interlocked his fingers with yours and gently tugged you towards his car

jungkook interlocked his fingers with yours and gently tugged you towards his car. a smile played on his lips as he made his way out the club.

being the social butterfly he is, jungkook bid goodbye's to many people; most being female.

the fresh air skimmed your face. you released a sigh, happy you were finally out of the crowed, loud club. jungkook looked down at you and shot you a smile of reassurance.

"thank you for coming out with me tonight, gorgeous," he said, opening the passengers side door for you to enter.

you shrugged but grinned, entering his car.

before jungkook entered his car, he checked his phone because a sudden vibration caught him off guard.

the vibration was from a text. a text from his friend, taehyung. the text itself was about business jungkook was late to, yet again.

you laid back in the passengers seat and shrugged off the nervous feeling growing in the pit of your stomach after seeing jungkook stare at his phone screen intensely.

jungkook hopped in the drivers seat and buckled up.

the brunette started his car up and revved the engine. his right hand gripped your thigh to give you a squeeze.

«««««

"baby, i'm not gonna leave," jungkook sighed, unlocking the front door of your condo that he had bought you.

you shuffled inside your flat and looked at the ground to avoid eye contact, "don't lie to me... i know you are."

jungkook has done this before.

where he takes you home after a night spent together; waits till you fall asleep, then leaves to handle 'business' with his friends.

it was aggravating.

the entire car ride home you blatantly accused jungkook over leaving as soon as he took you home. jungkook stayed in denial.

"baby girl, i promise! i'm not gonna leave." jungkook continued pleading, following you to sit on your living room couch.

you took off your heels and kicked your legs up on top of jungkooks thighs. jungkook wrapped an arm around your shoulders and put his other hand on your thigh, caressing it.

"i don't want you to leave again," you muttered tiredly.

the guilt was starting to grow on jungkook and he felt a bit bad.

he cooed, "i won't. get some rest."

"no, im not going to sleep until you do!"

jungkook deeply chuckled at your persistence, "then we'll be up all night."

your boyfriend used the hand on your thigh to check the time on his phone. it read 2:46 am.

"come on, kenna. i know you're tired."

"no."

another vibration alerted jungkook. again, it was a text from taehyung telling jungkook to hurry up.

"kenna..."

"jungkook." you scowled at him, maintaining eye contact.

jungkook stayed unphased and instead carried you bridle style to your room upstairs. he gently dropped you on your bed and lied down next to you.

the moonlight peeking through your window fell upon jungkook's face making him look ethereal.

a soft yawned escaped your lips while you admired the handsome man in front of you.

"i know you're tired. you don't have to stay up," jungkook paused, "when you wake up i'll be right here."

"that's a lie and we both know that." tears were starting to brim your eyes; your fragile voice cracking.

jungkook's facial features softened up at the sight.

"shh, shh. baby, please don't cry," he used his thumb to rub circles onto your cheek.

"then don't leave."

jungkook frustratedly sighed feeling his phone vibrate again. this time the vibration repeated, signaling he was getting a call.

jungkook was getting tired of this game he caused.

he looked back at you and saw that you were close to passing out. your eyes were closed and your lips were slightly parted.

the male answered his phone quietly.

"where the hell are you, bro?" the voice boomed into jungkook's ear.

"with kenna..."

"he's with kenna!" the voice at the other end of the line yelled to his company.

"that explains it!" another voice chimed in.

faint music could be heard in the background of the call along with multiple voices.

jungkook chuckled at his friend's teasing, "tell jimin to shut up, and i'm on my way right now."

"kook told you to shut up, jimin."

"fuck jungkook!" jimin laughed.

"do you want me to pick anything up, taehyung?" jungkook stood up from your bed, stretching.

"nawh, just bring your fine ass and we'll be good." the voice belonging to taehyung answered jokingly.

"ight, see you in a bit." jungkook ended the call and shoved his phone back in his pocket.

your eyes were closed but you had heard the whole conversation.

jungkook bent down to peck your lips, "sweet dreams."

"you lied." you spoke, voice drenched in disappointment, keeping your eyes closed.

of course you were disappointed, but not surprised. plus, weariness was starting to make your eye lids heavy.

jungkook furrowed his brows, "i'm sorry, baby. it's business. i'll be back."