Chapter 2

Present Day

I am 16 today! I am 16 today! I chanted in my head. I'm so happy, I will finally find my mate which the Moon Goddess my creator has chosen for me. The Moon Goddess is my kinds leader, she's a powerful women, who matches werewolves with humans and delivers our mates, our soulmates.

Travelling home in my Audi R8, me and my best girlfriend Florence sing along to the radio.

I've been stuck at the most boring boarding school ever for nearly 6 years. However, times got happier when I met Florence, we ended up being roommates in the second year, as the school was rebuilding the south side. I was stuck there because my father the king of werewolves, believed he was protecting me.

For 6 years, I learnt how to sit up straight, some specialist combat and whatever else you would learn in a werewolf school for the higher classes. Which included the Alpha, Beta and Gamma children.

I've tried to keep to myself and Florence, but one girl from the start named Jess has been very hostel towards me, I think it's because on my first day I threw a pencil at her as she folded the pages in a book, and I told her off for not treating it correctly.

It seems very childish now that I look back at it, but shouldn't you treat books like you treat your parents, with respect.

The girls at the school know I'm an Alphas child, but they don't know that I'm a royal. So, I get all the pain of a low life alpha child would achieve.

But now I can be myself and read all my books in my library at home. I miss home so much.

My mother Queen Rosalind, told me that my father sent me to the boarding school because he wants to protect me from evil. But I swear there's more evil at that school than at home.

But that doesn't matter now because I'm finally home, to see my family, friends and beloved pack. Especially my older brother Blake and my best friend Lucas; big, bad, bossy Blake.

"Ava! Have you been listening to anything that has come out of my mouth!" Flo shouted right into my ear, nearly deafening me.

"Sorry, sorry, please don't take away my books again", I begged. Every time I have droned off into the magical world inside my mind, Flo always threatens my books. She knows they are my true loves, ever since 4 yeas ago when I told Flo my secrets and she came home with me at the holidays.

We were in my library, and Flo asked me why I was in such a boring room and I ended up going on a rampage, and saying that the books are the best thing ever, books are made for life.

"Don't worry I won't take away your precious books again", Flo answered timidly.

She knew what I was capable of.

-------------------------
Thank you for reading my book. Updates will either be Fridays or Saturdays.

Vote
Comment
&
Share
Xxxxxxx