Chapter 5

Ava P.O.V

Waking up from a nap as Kennedy walked into my room and shouted happily "my majesty it's time to wake up", surprised me so much that I nearly pooped jelly beans. Groggily wiping sleep away from my eyes, I look up to see a smiling Kennedy, who is a helper around the castle.

"Kennedy I've missed you so much", I say excitedly, while quickly pulling her into a hug.

Standing back up, Kennedy says "your majesty I've missed you too, but it's time to get up now. Your father is waiting and he's very impatient".

As Kennedy left the room while quietly closing the door behind her, I stretch out on my bed like a tired cat. I walk over to my balcony, smelling the fresh air. Looking downwards towards the Olympic sized pool, I see a man with walls of muscles, and hundreds of tattoos climbing along his tanned back.

As I look closer, with my werewolf vision I can see that he had a tattoo of a rose, with its colour dripping away, like it's silently crying.

He also has jet black hair and as he walked out of the pool, I watched the warm water drip off him showing off his toned body. He looked very familiar.

"Sister are you not ready yet, I sent Kennedy up nearly 10 minutes ago", Blake said surprising me. I didn't turn to look at him instead my eyes were still glued to the mystery man in my garden.

"Blake whose that in the pool he looks very familiar", I ask with curiosity.

Blake takes a while to answer, weirdly. But after a couple of minutes he answers me "that's Jane and Michael's son Vince, you know the pack across from ours, the Midnight Moon Pack. Well Vince is going to become the alpha after Michael steps down".

"Ohh", that's Vince, the mystery man with an enchanted tattoo.

"Well I'm going to let you get changed, Kennedy left a gown in the dresser for you. And please Ava be quick, father is already annoyed", he spoke while pointing towards my white dresser, which had pure gold handles.

I shooed Blake out of my room and quickly took a shower. I walked out of my bedroom and saw a light blue summer gown, it was beautiful.

After I put on the dress I found some silver sandals and put on some mascara and my favourites strawberry lipgloss.

I walked down the grand marble staircase and strolled towards the dining area, where could hear lots of noise. The guards opened the door for me and bowed, I walked in elegantly and saw two unfamiliar faces, they must be Jane and Michael.

"Good afternoon my princess, I am Luna Jane and this is my husband Alpha Michael Potts, it's a pleasure to meet you", announced Luna Jane.

"Good afternoon Luna and Alpha, it is such a lovely time to meet you", I replied sweetly.

I looked around the large oak table and saw my father at the top, who had his mighty serious face in, while my mother held his hand. I also saw Florence who was sat next to Blake and they looked very comfortable together. On the opposite side of Blake was Lucas, who looked like anywhere else was better than this.

So, I sat in my designated seat, which actually had my name carved into the side of it Princess Avalyn. Which was also right next to Lucas who also had his name carved into it Warrior Lucas. Every royal since my family started has had a chair with there name and title engraved in it, it's part of our tradition.

I turned to Lucas and asked him "do you have any pranks up your sleeve this fine evening?"

Lucas went to answer me , but I was suddenly very distracted as the mystery man Vince from the pool, had just walked through the grand doors. He was wearing a perfect suit which hugged his body in all the correct places. His her black hair was swept back, ready for me to swipe my fingers through.

Mate! Mate! My wolf chanted in my head. So, Vince was my mate, he was perfect.

Before I could walk towards him and never let him go, I suddenly felt like I couldn't breathe, did the room turn into a sauna.

That's when I believe I fell off my chair and fainted.

-----------------------------------
Word count: 724 words

This update should've been on Saturday, but I forgot as I was looking after my niece. The next update will either come on Monday or Tuesday!!!!

The song for this chapter is from Frozen as it's stuck in my head, and meeting your mate is to do with love.

Vote
Comment
&
Share
Xxxxx