Chapter 17

Ava P.O.V

Feeling the world moving, but not my legs was weird. 

I slowly opened my eyes, not wanting the light to blind me. I looked up to see Vince holding me with a smile on his face, without the beastly features, I could see every detail on his face.

His cheek bones were sharp, like a butchers knife. His eye lashes were dark on long, his hair, his gorgeous hair was in the perfect bedhead style. Overall my mate was perfect, while I probably looked like a dirty potato.

I didn't notice him staring at me into he spoke "Good afternoon, beautiful. We were fell asleep in the cage it was very uncomfortable. I thought of carrying you to bed", his husky voice brought me out of my trance.

I didn't notice I was stroking his face until he held my hand. I quickly pulled my hand back embarrassed.

"Don't", he said, while pulling my hand back.

I slowly moved my hand towards the scruff of his face again. As I done this I hadn't noticed we had made it to my bedroom and he laid me down on the bed without letting go of me. He started stroking my thigh. His fingers tickled me, but they felt nice.

"I love your touch"he said as I ran my other hand up and down his bare chest. He must've have taken his t-shirt off at some point when we got to my room, or maybe he ripped it, when he turned into the beast.

I didn't know what to say after he talked, so I just continued with the small movements of my fingers.

Why did he turn into that beast, I thought to myself? Did something happen to him, oh my poor, poor mate. Would he leave me, he's my mate, he should stay with me- I was taken out of my thoughts as I felt Vince's hand touching my cheek.

"Why are you sad, someone as pretty as you, never should cry. Such a beautiful person like you should always smile, all your thoughts should be positive", Vince spoke with sincerity.

"Its just... what happened to you, what are you"? I asked.

"My sweet mate, I wish I could tell you why, but I do not know. All I know is it's a curse from this crazy witch", Vince replied truthfully.

Now there's more questions added to my list of secrets. But Vince also doesn't know the answer to this question.

----------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading my book it means so much to me, I work so hard in my writing. I should've updated a couple of days ago, however I found out that I've got to retake maths and I have to do the lower course of what I want to do. 

Word count: 414