Chapter 31

This next chapter is R-rated and if you don't like sex then go to the bold letters where it says 'sex scene over'. 

I have no idea how we got to this point, but my top was about 5m away, my bra was on a tree branch and my trousers were around my ankles.

After such a deep talk, the senses of being with my mate took over, and all that I could think was its now or never.

So, with my sexual hormones on haywire, I chose now.

Vince's smooth hands stroked my innocent face. I felt a dominant surge go through my petite body and I quickly latched my mouth around his neck. At first, I nipped it slightly, then I bit down, claiming what's mine. As I heard him whimper from the pain I quickly lapped at his neck to take away the ache, to sooth it and that's when he started moaning.

His gruff moans made my panties wet and I needed him inside me, now.

Next his hands grabbed onto my naked flesh, squeezing my boobs in his warm hands. Rubbing them gently, he slowly placed his mouth around them, biting them, nipping them. I arched my back as I moaned loudly, wanting his mouth everywhere.

As he sucked onto my boobies, his ruff hands crawled down my body towards the lower half, "your legs are luxurious", he spoke gruffly.

Grabbing my jeans, he tossed them across the forest floor, stretching my legs apart carefully he pulled down my blue lace panties, until they sat at my ankles.

Standing up he took off his shorts and out sprung his hard, large cock. I whimpered, afraid that it wouldn't fit.

With one hand, he lifted me up towards his waiting cock and with the other he rubbed my aching sex.

He looked up at me to ask if he was ready, I was scared but I knew he was the only man I would ever want to be with. So, with that thought, I pushed myself forward into his cock. At first it stung and the pain nearly made me cry. As the tip got as far as it could, he started to go in and out slowly building a rhythm.

The pace was nice, loving.

But I wanted to go faster, I wanted the power, the anger he felt when I was taken, I want the raw feelings which clouded his mind when I was gone.

So, I whispered in his ear "fuck me like you were as scared as I was".

He did as I said. He went faster and he went harder. He repeatedly said in my ear "I love you baby".

As the orgasm started to surge through me I shouted, "I love you"!

I was getting closer, I pulled his hair and clawed his back.

Feeling myself cum around his dick and his cum fill my sex to the brim, I screamed in ecstasy.

And with one last pound, he groaned "mine".

We lay there together, naked on the forest floor. I was on top of Vince as he didn't want any of the stones or sticks to stab me in the back.

Vince's cock was still inside of me, soft. I wanted to be connected like this, forever.

Sex Scene Over

My hands seemed to explore his body on their own, they come to a stop at his rose tattoo. It was so detailed, it was beautiful but also quite sad. The rose seemed to be dripping, its redness fading.

More curiosity filled my mind as I wondered why Vince would get this sort of tattoo. So, I asked him "Vince why did you get this tattoo", he seemed to think for a bit, not knowing how to explain his answer.

"you know about the storm which was in your father's journal and Moon Day", he asked.

I nodded.

"well, you know how I saved your life. So, if you give blood to a royal you will get something in return. I was given the tattoo, it formed on my skin when I was a child and it has grown with me since then", he answered.

"But why a rose?" I questioned.

"I believe the rose symbolises the blood I gave you, how it dripped out of my body and went into yours, and maybe as the rose is red it could also symbolise love, our love is everlasting", he said sweetly, while kissing my lips softly.

An everlasting love.

=====================================

So sad this book has nearly ended. I've never written a sex scene before and I'm kind of happy with how that went. Thanks for reading I love you all!!!

Word count:726