Chapter 21

Ava P.O.V

"Shopping!"

I turn around to see Flo with some car keys and someone else's credit card.

"Whose card is that?"I question my cheeky friend.

"Oh, it's just Blake's, his wallet was on the breakfast bar and it looked so lonely, so I thought he wouldn't mind if I just borrowed it for the afternoon", Flo replies with a cheeky grin.

"Ok, let me just grab a jacket and tell Vince where I'm going", I reply.

As I walk up to my bedroom, I stagger backwards as I hit into what I believe is a wall. But instead I feel strong arms wrap around my waist and tingles swim along my arms. I hear a familiar chuckle and look up to see Vince.

"Whoops", I say.

Remembering what I came up here to do I tell Vince "I'm going shopping with Florence".

"Ok, babe", he replies while giving me a small kiss on the lips. Before he can get away I pull him closer to have a longer kiss. His lips are so addicting.

As I pull back out of breath, he says while catching his breath "thanks mate".

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Getting into the black Mercedes, I turn to see Flo with a cheeky look hovering over her face, so I just smile back innocently knowing what she is going to say next.

"Don't act all innocent, I can tell by your red cheeks that you and Vince done more than just talk".

Pulling up to the mall which is still on pack land, I ask Flo why we must go to the mall, when we already have enough clothes. And all my clothes get measured on me by the royal clothes dresser.

"Well, the pack wants to welcome you back home. So, your mothers throwing you a ball. And I didn't think you wanted the royal dressers to choose the underwear which you would wear for such a special occasion", Flo tells me while hinting at me and Vince mating.

After discussing what shop we should go to, me and Flo went to the toilet as I am desperate to pee.

Firstly, we went to 'Zara's' where Florence brought a beautiful blue gown. Then we went to 'Larson's' where we both got some new shoes. Next, we went to 'Tulips' which is a royal gown maker, and I had a cream princess dress fitted and to be sent to the castle in time for the ball.

Finally, Flo dragged me into 'Victoria Secret's' as she said, "you need some sexy underwear, to get down under with your mate". So, I got a strapless bra and some ruby red matching silk panties.

After placing our bags in the boot, I went to climb into the car when I heard a scream. I turned around to see a young boy around 7 years old, holding onto a woman who had blood pouring out of her.

As I ran to help her I told Flo to contact the pack doctor. But as I got to the destination, the boy seemed to disappear and the women just stared at me. Suddenly, she grabbed hold of my arm and her sharp nails dug into my skin. I tried to tell her stop, but she just pulled me closer towards her. She turned my head towards hers and her once smooth face was now crinkled and broken. She whispered in my ear "bad luck for you, I bet you wish Vince wasn't your mate", with an evil creakily laugh.

That's when I felt a painful ache on my head and I slowly slipped towards the edge, the darkness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I said I'd update on Mondays and Fridays, but college is kinda hectic, so updates are whenever I can, and its my birthday today. I'm finally 17!!!!

Please comment, share and vote!

Word Count: 607