Chapter 8

Vince P.O.V

"where is she, where is my mate!", I shouted to anyone. Whoever took her will face my raging anger, they will die to the face of my sharp claws. She is my mate, she should be in my arms, I am her protector! I thought furiously, whilst banging my fists against the wall as the chains jingled against my arms.

"Vince, you've got to calm down", spoke a voice in the distance.

How dare someone tell me to calm down at a time like this. "Why should I calm down!" I shouted towards the stranger's voice.

I slowly dragged my head up as I heard footsteps coming closer, coming out of the shadows I could see a dark figure, through the small window of the armed door.

"Vince, its Lucas, I'm not going to hurt you," Lucas spoke calmly, with his arms up in surrender as he unlocked the door.

"Then why am I chained to this wall, and why are these cuffs made from silver", I asked angrily. I see Lucas as a friend, why would he do this to me.

"It's for your own safety and Ava's. No harm must come to the princess, and you are a dangerous man", Lucas replied.

"Why would you say something like that, I would never harm my mate. Hurting her, would be the same as stabbing myself in the heart", I replied.

"Please, just listen to me", Lucas begged.

But why should I listen to him. He locked me up in their dungeons. And placed silver cuffs on me which blocks any communication with my wolf.

Why should I trust someone who just went against me and hurt me?