Christmas Day Special

"Vince why do we celebrate Christmas, even though we aren't Christians or fully human?" I ask curiously, as just... why? It doesn't make sense.

Vince lifts me up and sits me on his lap like he's Santa Clause. But not really Santa because my mate is burning like fire hot, hotter than the Yellowstone super volcano. When its active of course.

"Well, just like non-Christians it's a holiday and us wolves like to celebrate this festive holiday, to say thank you to the moon goddess for giving us mates, and our wolves", he answers passionately.

"...wow" I whisper.

We sit in silence, listening to each other's heartbeats, knowing that today is going to be special. Our first Christmas together.

"Avalyn! Vince! Present time!" Mum shouts happily from the bottom of the staircase.

Together hand in hand we walk down the hard staircase which makes my shoeless feet shiver from the coldness. "Jump", Vince says.

I respond to him straight away and jump. He lifts me up and my feet automatically wrap themselves around his waist. He holds me in his strong arms, and I lay peacefully.

We walk into the living room together around a burning fire which stands next to our massive Christmas tree, which the boys – Vince, Lucas & Blake cut down together.

Me and mum decorated it, with all the Christmassy colours, green, red and yellow. Red and green ball balls while the yellow is for the star which shines brightly and tinkles.

"Where's Ed-dad?" I ask mum, nearly calling him his first name as I'm still getting use to him acting like a father. 

"He's gone to the foster home with Kennedy to give them Christmas presents. As that's where Kennedy grew up", mum tells me and mind links me about Kennedy as it's a secret.

I nod my head as an answer.

As Vince sits down, I quickly get off him to grab his present from under the tree. I quickly place it next to me "you can open it later", I tell him.

He looks at me like he believes its something sexual, but its not. Its something special.

"Later", I whisper.

I just must wait till everyone's here for him to open it. I so so wish Flo could we here, but she's gone back to her kingdom.

Her being a fairy is probably the weirdest thing I have ever found out.

Firstly, Blake opens his present from me and Vince which is a fairy in a snow globe, he may not know the meaning now, but I'm guessing well hoping Flo and he are mates. Next, he opens a present from mum and dad which is a pair of wolf socks and a best son mug. Finally, he opens his last present which is from Lucas, the objects pop out of the box and his face is red in embarrassment.

Condoms, hundreds of condoms.

"Really?" Blake asks Lucas.

However, Lucas is in too much of a laughing fit to answer.

Lucas opens his presents next, I got him a jumper saying, 'my best friend is a princess' with a picture of me below it. Blake got him a picture of himself smiling, "bro your just my bro, I had too". Lucas just glares at him.

"Lucas you are like another son to me and Ros- "

"Dad you surprised me", I lay my hand over my heart. 

"Anyway, Lucas you are mine and Rose's other son pretty much, and we would like to give you this gift because of how hard you work."

"Spit it out already", Blake butts in.

Mum glares at Blake, his response is holding his hands up in surrender.

Mum talks this time "Lucas we would like to give you the honour of becoming a royal warrior".

Lucas looks speechless, his mouth opens and closes like a fish. "Wha... what... really?"

"Well you would need to train more, and part of the training is at a camp and then you can go back to school to finish your education, but that is also part of your training", dad tells him.

Lucas jumps up "thank you! Thank you!" he hugs them both, tightly, lovingly.

Now it was my turn to open presents. Mum and dad got me a favourite daughter mug. While Blake and Lucas got me a picture of us three together. And Vince got me a locket with both our wolves inside in the shape of a heart.

I stand up "Everyone can I have your attention".

Lucas and Blake look at me like wtf are you doing, dad just smiles at me and mum gives me a supportive smile as she knows what the gift is.

"Vince, our love is endless. You are my mate, if we were humans you would be my husband, you are the love of my life, I wish to make you happy everyday of our lives, I know we will have small bickers, but we will always go back to how we are. You can open the box".

As he slowly opens the box I tap my foot nervously.

"A baby", he whispers.

"A little baby", he kisses me powerfully.

"I'm going to be a daddy!" he shouts.

"and me a mummy", I say back.

--------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas everybody!!!
Picture at the top of me and my mum at Harry Potter world