Chapter 4

Vince's P.O.V

"I can't believe she's back, my little sisters back for good".

"Not for long though, she'll find her mate soon".

As I walked through the door I heard my two friends, Blake and Lucas stood in the lounge chatting.

"Hey man, how's your day been?" Blake asked.

"It's been good", I answered politely, and I gave him and Lucas a bro hug.

"So, I heard Ava's back, is it true", I asked excitedly.

"Yeah, she's back my father sent her away to protect her as you knew", Blake said angrily.

"Yeah man wasn't it because of the incident", the worst day in royal history. The kings only daughter nearly died and I arrived and the right moment. I was the only one with the right blood type, I was the one who was personally asked by the king, to give gallons of blood away.

The doctors weren't sure why I was the only one who had the correct blood, but some pack people believed that maybe we were mates, however I was too young to know.

She could be my mate as it's been 4 years and still don't have a mate. I'm 20 years old and mateless, but I'm holding onto my string hope still. I know my beloved is still out there, somewhere.

Blake went to answered me, but suddenly all I could smell was roses and strawberries, it was divine. Vince it's our mate, we've finally got our mate! I heard my wolf Ace excitedly say in my mind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exciting new chapter in Vince's P.O.V. Updates will now be on Monday's and Friday's as I was bored with waiting, and I've nearly finished this book completely. All my lovely readers you've got so much excitement ahead of you!!!

Word Count: 254

Vote

Comment

&

Share

xxxxxx