Chapter 18

Vince's P.O.V

I awoke with my arms wrapped round my mate's beautiful body and the birds chirping in the early morning air.

Removing my arms from Ava's body, I stand up and stretch. I look down at Ava to see her hands moving around searching for me, how adorable.

Walking down the stairs, I walk into the kitchen to see Blake in some basketball shorts.

"Hey man",I say happily.

"Hey", he replies while yawning.

Walking over to the coffee machine, I pour some caffeine to wake up my tired body and I pass Blake a mug.

"Thanks man", he says while sipping the coffee.

I get some bacon and eggs out of the fridge and cook them, ready for Ava to have in bed. While the bacons cooling down, I pour Ava some orange juice.

I wave Blake goodbye and carry the food on a tray up the stairs. Placing the tray on Ava's dressing table, I sit on the bed and gently move her shoulder to wake her up, "good morning sweetheart", I say sweetly into her ear.

She groggily wipes sleep away from her eyes and sits up. She looks up with surprise covering her face.

"I made breakfast for you", I show her.

She looks up at the food, "thanks", she says sweetly.

"I'm gonna take a shower, you can join if you want", I say cheekily with a wink.

She blushes, awe she sooo cute. I just want to pinch her cheeks like a little baby.

After showering I find Ava dressed in a yellow summer dress.

"Hey beautiful", I say while rubbing my head with a light blue towel I found in the ensuite.

I turn to see Ava just staring at my shirtless body, I quickly pose, modelling for Ava. She laughs cutely at me. I just chuckle along with her.

2 hours later

I leave Ava to hang with Lucas and Florence as I've been with her all morning and I will have her tonight. As I am planning a little date for her in the Flowery Gardens of Belle.

I go to Ava's bedroom and place a note with a single rose on her bed.

To my beautiful mate, Ava

Since the day we met, I couldn't take my eyes off you. I remember your contagious laugh, which rang bells in my ears and melodic voice which could bring any man to his knees. So, I thought maybe I should take you on a date. Put on the dress and follow the roses to your heart's desire.

Love your dearest mate Vince xx

I place a red velvet dress, which I got from MissSelfridge on her bed, which the queen helped me choose and matching heels.

Quickly going to the kitchen, I get a picnic basket which my mum helped me pack, "darling have a wonderful time with Ava", my mum speaks surprising me in my nervous state.

"Thanks mum", I reply while giving her a kiss on the cheek.

I grab the rose petals and scatter along the ground towards the destination. Placing the red patterned blanket on the grass, I grab the picnic basket and sit down while nervously waiting for my mate.

As I see Ava coming closer, I quickly stand up and grab the bottle of champagne. Ava runs into my arms and chants "thank you, thank you"!

"Its ok beautiful, anything for you", I reply.

After we finished our meal, I grabbed Ava's hand and we walked around the lit-up garden. As we came upon a glistening lake I pulled Ava towards the canoe and rowed us to the middle of the lake. While mind linking the classic band to start playing.

"Here we are darling", I spoke while stopping the canoe.

I looked up at Ava to see she was watching the band, so I took my chance and stole a kiss under the moonlight. At first, she didn't kiss back so I bit her lip, which made Ava gasp and that's when I pulled her closer and stuck my tongue in her mouth, she tasted so nice like strawberries.

It was such a romantic experience, our first kiss together.

-----------------------------

So sorry for the late update. On Friday I was dress shopping, then on Saturday I went to my NCS graduation in Oxford. Happy reading!

Word Count: 695

Vote, comment and share!!!!