Chapter 23

Ava P.O.V

Oww my head hurts so much; did I faint again. Why do I always end up in these situations? My eyes open to search the room, and see I'm in a plain white room, which smells of medicine. I must be in the packs hospital. Why would I be here, I think to myself.

Daisy do you know why we're here? Ohh, I don't know Ava, but I feel so dizzy and I can feel some type of pain through our bond.

If my wolf feels ill, then something really bad must've happened.

"Hey, Ava you ok", I hear a sweet voice as Flo pokes her head round the door.

"Flo, what happened to me. Did I faint?" I ask, still feeling the headache pounding against my poor skull.

Flo walks over to me and holds my hand. "Ava, you didn't faint. A woman done this to you, she was holding on to you so tightly I thought she would've broke your hand. She said something to you, do you remember what she said?" Flo tells and asks me.

I think to myself. Yesterday, or whatever day it was I remember going shopping for the ball. I vaguely remember a child screaming, calling for help. But that's it, everything after that is big blurs.

Who was that women, what did she say to me?

I shake my head at Flo's question.

"Hey, is she awake", I hear a voice ask Flo. I turn my head to see Blake, with a big brown chocolate coloured bear.

I stretched my arms upwards wanting a hug from my big brother. But before I can move my arms I feel a scorching pain in my hand. I scream wishing the pain would disappear.

I hear someone shout "doctor!"

The pain gets worse, like a woman in pregnancy.

Suddenly I feel a warm hand, rubbing my back. The hand slowly stops the pain, and I feel a cool towel covering my forehead. I taste salty sweat in my mouth, disgusting.

The bed dips as someone lays next to me. I slowly turn, not wanting to hurt myself anymore. I see Vince next to me, my handsome mate.

As someone lifts the towel off of my head, Vince kisses me there sweetly. I feel millions of tingles surrounding my body.

"I was so scared", he whispers in my ear with so much emotion.

I kiss Vince on the lips and he wraps his arms around my body like a cocoon. Snuggling into Vince I drift off into a dreamless sleep. Wondering what will happen next and what did that women say!?

---------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 437 

Any ideas of who that women was? 

Please vote, comment and share!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx