Chapter 26

"Oh, what a little wolf. You can run but you can't hide", the man in front of me spoke, his voice sent the worst shivers down my spine.

At this moment in time I was caught between 3 men, who looked as though they hadn't washed in weeks and their breath would probably smell of raw eggs.

I was in wolf form and Daisy my wolf was snarling at the men, showing them her vicious sharp teeth, telling her through her actions that she was tough and would fight till the death.

Maybe I should tell you how I ended up in this situation, it started around 20 minutes ago.

I was running, running for miles. I accidently ran into another territory, no man's land. Where lone wolves hunted till the sunset, and this evening I was caught, I became the prey of these hunters.

My mind was clouded with swirling thoughts, my senses weren't on high alert. So, I was caught, the 3 men circled me.

I could smell something weird, something unusual on them. It wasn't wolfbane or silver, so I was unsure if it could hurt me or not.

The man on the right attacked me first, I dodge him and he tumbled into the trunk of an old oak tree. The man to the left of me tried to sneak towards me next, but my reflexes stopped him and my sharp claws scratched him across his ruff beard cheek, probably leaving a mark. My wolf was so satisfied in what she had done, that we had both forgotten about the third man.

Suddenly we felt a sharp pain in our neck. It was like a bee or wasp sting, but much worse.

My eyes started to become droopy and as I went to hit the man who had shot me, I fell the ground like a pile of books.

The only senses I had left was the feeling of the grubby man's hands on my neat fur coat, I tried to struggle in his arms, but I was powerless.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

One long day at college for me today, and I miss my friend, he's got a gf and there always together :( . 

Word Count: 342

Vote, comment & share. 

xxxxxxxxxxx