Chapter 6

Vince's POV

As I ran down what the royals call the 'grand staircase' I knew I was late. I couldn't stop thinking about who my mate was, and where she was in this massive castle. As I got closer to the dining hall, I could smell a heavenly scent.

Vince our mates in the dining hall, I can smell her, it's our mate, find mate. Vince bloody hell just run! I heard my wolf shout in my head excitedly.

I suddenly felt really nervous, what if mate didn't like us, what if she hated the way I had styled my hair.

I quickly walked down the corridor and the guards opened the doors for me. I stopped straight away, as I saw the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my whole 20 years of life. She was sat next to one of my guy friends Lucas, Vince she's at too near him, she's ours no one else's, I heard my wolf speak possessively in my mind. He sounded like he would rip off Lucas's head if he got any closer to her.

I looked at her closer and she looked quite familiar, she had the most gorgeous blonde hair which was left loosely on her shoulders. As wall as that she was wearing the most elegant summer gown, which showed off her tanned skin.

I looked up to her dark blue eyes, which were drinking in my appearance. That's when she looked into my eyes, and I swear it was just the two of us in the room.

As I looked closer she seemed to be shaking and that's when she suddenly fell. I felt so helpless, I tried to get to her, but my feet were still stuck to the ground.

I heard shouts around me "Ava! Ava!" my mate, my poor, poor mate.

It looked as though everybody was walking to slow, that's when I felt a rage pour through my body, "why aren't you going any quicker!"

I felt so scared, my felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned to see my mother. "Vince, they are getting to her, your just stuck in a moment of time".

"Mum, she's my mate", I told her, still feeling hopeless, I felt like crying my eyes out. Grown men don't cry, but I would cry for my mate.

"Darling, they will help her, after all she is princess Avalyn", my mother spoke.

That's when I felt like passing out, what the pack thought was true, I was the princess's mate.

That's when more anger passed through, my emotions were high, I screamed in rage and sadness.

Someone was pulling me away, I felt a sting in my arm, they had injected me, I was slowing falling to sleep.

----------------------------------

Word Count: 461

Thanks for reading!!!

Vote

Comment

&

Share