Chapter 32 - Epilogue

This is so sad as this book has finally come to an end. This is the last chapter and I'm sorry its kinda late, I just didn't want to update, as I became emotional because this is the end. I was holding myself back, but I thought I should give you guys the end today.

Thank you for being here, thank you for reading this book. Writing is one of my favourite hobbies, I do it because I enjoy it, I love escaping to another world, full of characters and magical lands, where you can choose what happens next.

As I said before there will be a surprise at the end of this chapter and it is really exciting. I can't wait, I just want to blurt it out now. But I can't, as it is a surprise.

Also the video above is chosen, as it is my new favourite song, as Ava survived the evil witch.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Epilogue

Ava P.O.V

After the powerful sex which blew my mind and my soul. We went back to the castle together and I sat on Ace's back as my wolf Daisy was really weak and I couldn't shift.

When we arrived, my father was nowhere to be seen and my mother gave me a tight hug as I walked through the door. She told me that he was in the throne room and he would love it if I would speak to him, but it's my choice.

As he's my father and even though he has neglected me for so long I do still love him. But I can't speak to him, "I can't talk to him, he lied. How can he love me if he ignored me? I nearly died, why didn't he spend every second of the day with me?", I say angrily and try not to raise my voice or cry. I've already been through so much, I thought these emotions would've slowed down by now.

Mum just looks at me speechless, she can't defend him, "you were there for me, he wasn't. you were always here when I came home at the holidays and he wasn't", I add on slowly breathing in and out.

He was never there, he ignored me for 6 years.

After that I walked out of the room, my leg was healed by Vince and I just wanted to sleep and never wake up.

As I go to flop on my bed a voice surprises me "Ava", I turn to see Florence looking out at my window edge. She's wearing combat boots and mostly black clothing.

"You must be confused of what I am. I'm a fairy and you can't tell anyone, I'm leaving tonight, and I may not ever see you again. I also lied to you about my age for protection, I'm actually 18, I turn 19 in 2 months. But you have been the bestest friend anyone could ever have. I'm sorry I never told you,", Flo says surprising me. A fairy, I didn't even know they existed, I thought there were only vampires and werewolves.

"I'm speechless. Utterly speechless", I say, with my mouth opening and closing like a fish.

Flo laughs at my expression, but I can tell something is bothering her.

"Flo are you ok?" I ask.

"it's just..."

"you can tell me".

"Can you tell Blake that I'm sorry for leaving and I lo- I wish him the best", Flo stuttered. I knew she fancied Blake. Blake and Flo sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

"I will I promise", I say while wrapping my pinkie with hers and giving her a big bear hug, I try and stop any tears from escaping, but some go against me and slide down my cheeks.

"you are my best friend, I love you", I cry out.

"I love you too", Flo says with a sniffle.

My best friends leaving me, Blake may have lost someone special and I don't know what to think about my dad.

But what I do know is that mine and Vince's love is everlasting, he is my prince charming, my soulmate the love of my life.

I love him whole heartedly and he is my world.

The End

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

All together this book is 18,137 words. This is the longest book I have ever written and I am so proud of it. I am so proud of myself.

Now for the surprise, 'hands banging against the table, drum roll please'.

Florenceeeeeeeee

& Blakeeeeeeeeeeee

are getting there own book.

Screams - yay! yay! yay!

The name of the book will be called The Lost Queen. It will start before Florence has met Blake and Avalyn. Love will be involved however, it will be also based on Florence saving her lost kingdom. So its werewolf, romance with a mix of fantasy.

!yay!

Thank you again so much for being a part of this journey, it has been very long and I did restart this book. I hope you loved it as much as I did.

xxxxxxxxxxx