Valentines Day Special

I love that I'm holding my mates pup, but why does he have to be such a strong man. This baby is bloody massive.

"Ava what are you doing baby, I told you not to walk down the stairs on your own", Vince rushes towards me with paint covering him head to toe.

Since, 3 months ago when I told him we were expecting. He had showed me his overprotected alpha side. Everywhere we walk he holds my hand and back like I've been a four car pile up car crash and when we walk down the stairs together he carries. Blooming carries me.

"Calm down Vince", I hush while giving in and letting him pick me up, effortlessly. If he was any louder, he would've hurt my poor baby.

Our baby

He voices in my head.

"I am calm. But when you want to come downstairs, call me next time", he grumbles.

"ok, ok, now let me go and tell me why you are covered in paint", I demand letting the little baby hormones show. Little, I mean large, monstrous.

"Wait a sec", he leaves me and hurries to the kitchen. I hope he stays with me forever, if he left me I'd be all alone.

Baby I'll be with you forever

He reassures me.

"Hormones", he mumbles as he walks over to me with a towel in hand.

"Baby I'm going to cover your eyes and you've got to hold my hand and not let go, ok?"

I nod in answer, trusting him whole heartedly.

We walk about ten steps, well I hobble. Along the way I think I nearly knocked over a vase as Vince swore and then quickly apologised to the baby. As he knows if he wouldn't of he would've got a smack to the head.

"I'm going to take off the blindfold now. Please don't scream", he asks quietly.

Scream? I hope he hasn't got me a spider, I hate those eight-legged creatures.

I slowly blink, adjusting my eyes to the natural light and smile in awe.

"Oh my god!" I scream while flinging my arms up in excitement.

"You made me a nursery!" Happiness covers my face and tears stroll down my cheeks.

"Happy valentine's day baby", Vince tells me and gives me a massive hug.

I turn in his arms and kiss him on his nose, then on his now rosy cheeks and lastly his lovely lips, "I love you".

-==-=--==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-

I feel like I can't let go of this book, I love these characters. xx