Louis in charge - Niam (HS+NH)

'Papa Harry won't play with me!'

'He doesn't have to play with you Lou it's his choice, you have plenty of things you can play with on your own.'

'But I don't want to play on my own.'

'Lou you either play on your own or go and join Harry and watch tv, daddy will be home soon and I'm sure he will play with you.'

'Fine.' And he left the room to do who knows what.
I heard the door open 10 minutes later and the sound of small feet running towards who I'm guessing is Liam.

'Daddy will you play with me please?'

I felt kind of bad for Louis he had been wanting a play mate all day but I was busy working from home and Harry seemed to just want to be quiet.

Louis was also extremely bored as he was on his 6 week summer holiday from school and with Liam at work and me working from home he was stuck in the house pretty much all day.

I turned around when I heard my office door open and saw Liam walk in with Louis on his hip.

'Hi love.'

'Hi Li how was work.'

'Same as normal. I'm going to take this one to the park to try and get rid of some of his energy do you want to come?'

'No I better not I still have a lot of stuff to do.'

'Alright then just you and me then Lou.' He said as he tickled Louis who let out an adorable stream of giggles.

I smiled when I looked at the pair. There was no questioning it when it came down to who Louis preferred to spend time with out of me and Liam. He was 100% a daddy's boy but he made sure that I knew that he loved both of us the same.

I wasn't to fussed as Harry was more of a papas boy. But just like Louis he made it extremely clear that he loved Liam as well.

'Harry not going?'

'When I asked him if he wanted to come he didn't really respond so I said I would see if you were staying and if you were he didn't have to come, which he just nodded his head.'

'I don't know what's wrong with him today he's just been led on the couch. Louis has been trying to get him to play all day.'

'He didn't want to daddy I had to play all on my own.'

'That's a shame Lou but come on we're going to the park you can bring your football if you would like.'

'Yes can I really daddy?'

'Course it's in the garden. Go and put your shoes on then grab your ball and wait for me by the door.'

As soon as Liam placed him on the floor he was off running. I honestly didn't know where that kid got all his energy from.

'I will see you later love, don't worry to much about Harry he's probably just tired he had his trial for pre school yesterday I imagine it wore him out.'

'Yeah your right Li I will see you later.'

'Love you bye love.'

***
About 20 minutes later I felt a tug on my jeans and when I looked down I saw Harry looking up at me.

'Hey sweetie what can I do for you?'

'Cuddle?'

'Come here then but you can't touch anything okay.'

'Okay papa.' I picked him up and placed him on my lap and once he got comfortable he let out a content sigh.

I looked down to him to see he was playing with a loose string on my jumper, so I ruffled his curls and got back to my work.