Travel nightmares - Narry (LP+LT)

Request for: BlackAngelLeo

I woke up to the sound of sniffles coming from the baby monitor that was linked to Louis' room. Louis normally slept through the night no problem but something was clearly bothering him and for him to be crying it was obviously something big. Getting up carefully so I didn't wake Harry I walked over to my youngest's room finding him sat up in bed with tears flowing from his eyes.

"What's the matter Baby?" I asked him and he looked up at my voice,

"Papa." He cried reaching out for me and I moved closer picking him up and then sitting down on his bed myself situating him on my lap.

"What's got you so worked up boo?" I asked running my hand through his hair. He just shrugged resting his head on my chest and gripping onto my top his cries quieting down.

"Did you just want a cuddle?" I asked him and I felt him nod so I just rubbed his back while kissing his hair letting him be as I knew he would be back asleep within 15 minutes and hopefully it would stay that way.

***
"Louis seriously baby what's the matter? This is the 5th time you've woken up now." I said walking around his room with him on my hip to try and calm him down.

"Did you have a bad dream?" I asked him but he shook his head.

"Do you feel icky?" I then asked but again he shook his head.

"Come on I think we're check your temperature just to be on the safe side." I said to him while feeling his forehead. He was slightly warm but I think that was to do with him crying more than a fever.

When we reached the bathroom I placed Louis down on the toilet seat where he instantly started whimpering and grabbed the thermometer from the bathroom cabinet.

"Can you open your mouth for me please." I said and Louis sniffled but did as I said and I carefully placed it in his mouth and held it in place while Louis just stared at me with his big blue eyes. I smiled at him and kissed his nose causing him to giggle just as the thermometer beeped.

"Temperatures normal baby." I said scooping him back up after I had rinsed the thermometer and put it back.

Louis rested his head on my shoulder as we headed back to his room and I think he was finally going to go back asleep. I just hope he stayed that way this time.

***
Harry's point of view

"Right come on we need to get moving if we don't want to hit traffic." I called through the house seeing my husband soon appear with a sleepy Louis on his hip.

"Calm down haz, it's only 7 in the morning we have plenty of time." Niall said and I sighed. We were heading for London to visit Niall's brother and family who lived there and sitting in traffic was something I didn't want to deal with.

"Where's Li?" I asked just as said boy appeared.

"I'm here." He said happily and I laughed at the amount of energy he had at this time of the morning. Louis on the other hand was extremely quiet this morning, but then again Ni was up a lot with him during the night as he kept waking up.

"Right If We're all ready let's head out to the car." I said grabbing my car keys from the side and helped Liam with his shoes and jacket while niall just carried Louis out to the car.

"Come on then Li bee." I said once he was ready and he jumped up taking my hand before we headed out the house locking the door behind us.

"In you hop then." I said opening Liam's side door who smiled up at me and got in before I helped buckle him in. Once Liam was in I looked over at Louis who was sound asleep again and then quietly shut Liam's side door before getting into the drivers side as Niall had already claimed the front passenger seat.