Grandma to the rescue - Lirry (HS+LP)

Request for: Abbygendreau

"We're be fine love seriously go and enjoy yourselves. Plus I've been dying to spend some time with the boys." Anne said literally pushing her son out the door.

"But mum they've only been with us a few months."

"Harry you and Liam need some time to yourselves I mean when was the last time just the two of you went out?" Anne questioned although she knew the answer

"Before we had the boys." Harry mumbled

"Exactly." Anne said as Liam appeared

"Come on haz I've been wanting to try that new seafood restaurant in town for a while but the boys wouldn't like it this is the perfect opportunity." Liam said

"How are you so calm about this?" Harry asked as if anything he thought Liam would be stressing out more.

"Haz were not leaving them with a stranger were leaving them with with their grandma." Liam said softly and Harry sighed

"I guess where are the boys anyway?"

"In louis' room building a den." Liam said getting his shoes.

"Alright I guess I'll go and say bye to them then." Harry said before heading upstairs where like Liam said the twins were busy building a den.

"Papa look at our den." Louis said spotting the man.

"I can see lou." Harry said as the boy carried on working.

"Has daddy already told you what's happening tonight?" Harry asked and they both looked up.

"Daddy said you were going out just with each other and that grandma was staying with us." Niall said and Harry nodded

"But daddy also said that when you come home we'd be asleep but you'd come in and give us a kiss and make sure we were tucked in." Louis asked and Harry was surprised the twins were as calm as they were as this was the first time they were leaving them apart from when they went to school.

"And you both are okay with this?" Harry checked

"Yeah papa grandma said we can have pizza for dinner and then have stories in our den." Louis said and Niall nodded

"You okay with this ni?" Harry checked as Niall was the more quiet and clingy twin.

"Yeah." Niall said quietly before coming over for a cuddle.

"We're be back when you wake up okay." Harry said kissing the top of the boys head and Niall nodded rubbing his eyes.

"I'll see you both in the morning okay and be good for grandma." Harry said and they both nodded as Louis joined the hug.

"Come on ni we still need to finish our den." Louis said and Niall nodded letting Harry give him one more squeeze before he went back over to Louis and Harry left the room.

"Keep an eye on ni mum I think he's trying to be brave around Louis but I don't think he's too happy about us leaving." Harry said and Anne nodded

"I've got it haz just go and have a good time." Anne said and Harry nodded as he took Liam's hand and they headed out the door.

***
"Boys dinners ready." Anne called out as she got the pizzas out the oven and placed them on a plate before slicing them up as she heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Louis was first to appear climbing up onto the chair he always sat at while Niall was slower and went over to Anne wanting to be picked up.