3 down 1 left standing - Larry (LP, LT, NH)

I woke up to the sound of someone being sick. What a lovely way to start my day I thought as I got out of bed.

I made my way into the hallway and heard crying coming from my little ones room.

When I walked in Liam was in a right state. He had tears streaming down his face, his cheeks were bright red, he had snot leaking from his nose and he was surrounded by sick.

'Oh baby calm down your alright.' I said as I made my way towards him and picked him up.

'Does your tummy hurt baby?'

'Yeah really badly daddy.'

As he said that I felt his trousers start to get heavier and Liam burst into loud sobs. I guessed what had happened and just gently rocked him telling him not to worry.

'Come on baby lets go and have a bath.'

I carried him into the bathroom and placed him on the toilet seat while I filled the bath.

'Stay here baby I'm going to wake papa so he can wash your sheets and then I'll be back.'

Liam just nodded so I quickly left the room and headed back to mine.

'Harry, Haz wake up.'

'Hmm what Lou it's early?'

'Liam's sick and I need you to change his sheets as he's thrown up all over his current ones.'

'Poor baby okay I'm up.'

'Thanks babe.'

We left the room together and I headed back to Liam while Harry headed for Liam's rooms.

'Right baby lets get you in the bath. Do you need the toilet before you get in?'

'I don't know daddy.'

'Let's try just to be on the safe side.'

I picked him up and placed him on the toilet and about 30 seconds later he let out a sob.

'Hey hey what's wrong?'

It didn't take me long to guess as I could smell what was happening but I just comforted Liam the best I could.

'Your be okay Li you just have to get it out of your system.'

'Daddy I feel sick.' He sobbed out so I quickly grabbed the trash can and placed it under his chin.

He promptly threw up and I could hear he was still having diarrhoea at the same time.

'Try to take deep breaths Li. That's it just like that.'

Harry then decided to poke his head through the door.

'Everything alright in here?'

Liam looked up at Harry and gave him the saddest look I have ever seen.

'He's having problems both ends.' I said sympathetically as I looked between my husband and my poorly baby.

'Do you want me to go and find some stuff?'

'Yeah can you get me the thermometer, kids stomach relaxer and fever reducer. It should be in our bathroom.'

'Yeah course love.'

'Right come on Li I think your empty.'

'Hmm.'

I cleaned Liam up a bit before gently placing him in the bath. He just sat there not interested in the toys at all so I decided to get this over with as fast as possible so I could cuddle him.