Severe concussion - Nouis (LP)

Request for - Ana_0924

"What we doing at football tonight?" Andy asked me as he dumped his textbooks down on the table I was currently occupying. 

"Hello to you too, no I'm not doing anything important so please sit down." I said and unfortunately for me Andy decided to ignore my sarcasm.

"Great so I was thinking that maybe we could just split the team and play a game or something."

"Andy I'm trying to write an essay." I said and he shrugged.

"Can't it wait?"

"No not really." I said but Andy didn't like that response and instead closed the textbook I was using and took my pen out my hands.

"Andy." I whined and he chuckled.

"You can have it back in a minute once you help me plan for tonight's football training." He said and I sighed knowing he wasn't going to leave me alone until it was sorted but this essay was also due 5th period and I currently had the rest of 4th and lunch to finish it.

"Why haven't you completed this essay anyway isn't this the one due after lunch?" Andy asked me and I nodded.

"I left my textbook in my locker over the weekend so couldn't do it and I've had lessons all morning, this is the first chance I've had and now your distracting me." I said and Andy shrugged.

"Help me plan for footie and then I'll leave you be." He said.

"Can't this wait till sixth period? I mean we're both free then aren't we?"

"I've got some kind of group project meet up." Andy said and I just looked at him.

"So when you need to complete assignments that's alright but when I'm doing it you just decide to butt your way in?" I asked and he nodded.

"Now your getting it." He said patting my shoulder before I gave up with my essay and gave Andy my full attention.

"If I don't get that essay completed your explaining to coach why I'm not allowed to play." I said knowing if any of the team, captain or not, didn't hand in an essay or another piece of homework we weren't allowed to play the next 2 games.

"Li you've done 2 pages already your be done in another half hour." Andy said and I just nodded knowing he was right I would just rather not have to work through my lunch break.

"Right let's get this sorted then." I said and Andy nodded as we started discussing all things football.

***
Football planning took longer than I was expecting meaning the ending of my essay was anything but great but at least it was completed.

When I got back to the common room after fifth period Andy was already with his group for some kind of project and bearing in mind I now had nothing to do I decided to get my own back.

"What do you want?" Andy asked me as I approached his table and I just shrugged.

"Oh I don't know Can't I just sit down next to my best mate?" I asked and Andy just glared at me.

"Go away." He said and I just smiled at him.

"Don't be like that, I'm bored since I now have nothing to do as I finally finished my essay." I said emphasising the word finally.

"Why are you such a pain?" Andy whined and I shrugged.

"Don't annoy me and think your get away with it." I said ruffling his hair and again he whined but when I saw the rest of his group glaring at me I just put my hands up and walked off not wanting to get on their bad side.