Twin troubles - Lirry (NH+LT)

Please read the authors note at the bottom of this chapter in regards to requests.

"Louis sweetheart what are you doing in here."
Liam asked softly seeing Louis stood in the doorway of Nialls room.

"Wanna see ni." Louis mumbled coming closer.

"I know you do sweetie but I don't want you to catch it as well." Liam said referring to Niall who had strep throat and was currently curled into his side sound asleep.

"But I'm bored, I've been on my own all day." Louis said sadly as Harry had been called into work last minute resulting in a very bored and lonely Louis.

"I know but you've got school tomorrow so your see all your friends." Liam promised and Louis sighed.

"Can I have something to eat?" Louis asked then feeling quite hungry and Liam nodded carefully getting up and taking louis' hand and leading him downstairs.

"What do you fancy?" Liam asked as Louis sat down on a chair.

"Ham sandwich please daddy." Louis said and Liam nodded sorting that out for the boy.

"Daddy." Liam then heard and knew it was Niall before he even turned around from the croak in his voice.

"Hey baby why are you down here?" Liam asked going over to Niall.

"Daddy sandwich." Louis whined.

"Give me a minute lou."

"Woke up and alone." Niall whispered but then coughed causing tears to spring to his eyes.

"Come here sweetie." Liam said lifting the boy into his arms and gently rubbing his back.

"Lou your sandwich is on the side I need to get Niall back to bed." Liam said before disappearing leaving Louis to huff and get off his chair before pushing it over to the side to stand on and get his sandwich.

Louis ate his sandwich in silence just wanting someone to play with him and once he was done went and curled up on the sofa turning the tv on.

Louis didn't know how long he spent on the sofa before he heard the front door open and the small boy was straight on his feet knowing it would be his papa who would hopefully play with him.

"Papa." Louis said running over to the man who scooped him up.

"Hey sweetheart had a good day?" Harry asked but Louis shook his head.

"All alone." Louis said sadly.

"Has daddy been with ni all day?" Harry asked.

"Yeah and daddy won't let me join them cause he doesn't want me to get sick like ni." Louis said.

"Alright, I'm going to say hello to daddy and Ni and then I'll be back okay." Harry said going to place Louis down on the sofa although the boy just clung to him.

"Lou let go monkey."

"Promise you come back and play." Louis said and Harry nodded.

"I'll be 5 minutes max." Harry said kissing Louis on the nose before the boy was once again left on his own.

***
"Hey Ni papas home." Liam said smiling when he saw Harry coming into Nialls room.

"Papa." Niall croaked before reaching out for the man.

"Hello little man, you feeling any better?" Harry asked as he sat down on the boys bed placing Niall in his lap. Niall just shrugged and cuddled closer to Harry.

"He's doing a bit better I think. He's still got a relatively high temperature and his throats still bothering him massively but I think he is slightly better in himself. He's more alert for starters." Liam explained running his hand through Nialls hair.

One direction sickfics/kidficsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara