Stomach bug misery - Nouis (LP)

Request for: Jasmin4225

When I woke up I knew I was going to be in for a bad day. My stomach was killing, I had a massive headache and I felt like I was going to throw up any minute.

"Come on Li, up you get." My dad said as he came in.

"Dad I don't feel well." I said to him and he just sighed.

"Liam don't do this, I know you have a big test today your way to old to be trying to fake your way out of things." My dad said to me.

"Dad I'm not lying."

"Liam get up, I don't have time for this." He said as he left the room. What in the world was his problem this morning he normally wants me to stay home when I sneeze.

I slowly sat up and walked to the bathroom and slowly began my routine however I was interrupted when I gagged and I quickly fell to my knees over the toilet.

"Ni, I'm leaving I need to meet Luke in 10 minutes."

"Alright love I'll see you later." I heard my parents talking downstairs and then it hit me. My dad was seeing his friends today that he hasn't seen in a long time hint why he decided that I wasn't sick. My dad never does anything with his days and the day I need him home he actually goes out. Typical.

I was sick for around 10 minutes until I got up and flushed the toilet before brushing my teeth again. I decided I wasn't going to be able to stand long enough to shower so I walked back to my room and got dressed before picking up my rucksack and heading for the stairs. Before I went down however I quickly went into the bathroom and swallowed some pain pills and stomach relaxer down and then shoving the boxes into my bag so I would have them with me.

When I got downstairs I saw my pops cleaning up obviously from breakfast and he turned around when he saw me.

"Grab something quick love we need to get going."

"I don't want anything." I mumbled before heading to the fridge to get my water bottle.

"Fine suit yourself, we haven't got time to argue over this." He said before calling for my brother.

"Li can you speed up a bit, your on a serious go slow this morning."

"I don't feel well." I said quietly but Pops didn't hear me.

"Your going to have to tie your laces in the car. Come on let's go."

***
"Hey Li wait up." I turned around and saw Andy walking towards me.

"Hey." I said quietly and then continued towards the common room.

"You alright Li, your really pale?" Andy asked me as I sat down on one of the chairs in the common room.

"Not really, I feel really sick."

"Why in earth are you here then?"

"Dad didn't believe me as I have that big test today."

"Li, your dad wants you stay home for the smallest of things. How in earth did he not believe you?"