Thunderstorms, powercut and a concussion - Larry (LP)

Request for: sunkissedbaes

"Make sure he's in bed by 8 and there's leftover pizza in the fridge from last night we should be home no later than 11 But ring if you need us."

"I know dad I've got this everything is going to be fine." I reassured my dad who nodded.

"Alright." He then exited my bedroom and I'm guessing went to find Liam to explain everything to him.

It was my dads and Pops wedding anniversary so they were going out to dinner leaving me to look after Liam. I didn't have any problems looking after Liam as he was a very laid back child and was very easy to look after. Plus it was already gone 6 so he would be in bed in a couple of hours anyway.

"Ni Ni." I heard and then Liam came bounding into my room.

"Hey bud you looking forward to some brother time tonight."

"Yes, Can we watch toy story?"

"I don't see why not." Liam smiled and then snuggled into me.

"Why don't we go and get something to eat and then we're get you in the bath and changed into pyjamas before we watch a film." Liam nodded quickly and jumped off my lap before rushing out my room and going downstairs. I followed closely behind him and went into the kitchen grabbing the pizza from last night and placing it in the oven to warm up.

"Okay boys were leaving."

"Bye." I said and Liam went over to my parents hugging them.

"Be good for Ni Li and we're see you in the morning Okay." I heard my dad say.

"You not coming home tonight?"

"Yeah we are love, but your be sound asleep when we do."

"Oh okay." Liam smiled and then let go of my parents and came back over to me.

"Be good, the pair of you." My pops said looking at us and Liam giggled.

"We're Be Fine, enjoy yourself tonight."

"Thanks love. See you later." My dad said as he grabbed his car keys and Pops hand before heading outdoors.

Once the pizza was done I got it out of the oven before placing 2 slices on a plate for Liam and 4 on my plate.

"Alright here bud, make sure you eat both slices." Liam nodded before tucking in and by the time he was finished he had more on his hands and around his face than what I think he got in his stomach.

"I think it's bath time." I said while laughing once I had finished my pizza.

"Why you laughing?"

"Just something funny bud, now come on go and get your pyjamas and meet me in the bathroom." Liam nodded and scampered off upstairs while I quickly put the plates in the dishwasher and headed upstairs to the bathroom.

When the bath was half full Liam appeared with his pyjamas in his hand.

"What took you so long?" I asked him as I helped him take his clothes off.