Ch.1

THIS STORY IS COPYRIGHTED. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE MY IDEAS, I CAME UP WITH THIS STORY ON MY OWN, AND SO CAN YOU :)

______

"Lily! I am leaving in 5 minutes with or without you!" My dad screamed from downstairs.

I reluctantly closed my last suitcase. I looked around my now bare room. I have lived here all my life. It has hung all my posters, paintings, and pictures. It has been my place to hide when I was sad. It was the place I ran to after a long day at school. Now it is just an empty room.

My dad is forcing me to leave London- my beloved hometown- with him and move to Holmes Chapel. He met a women through work who lives there and is marrying her. I have not met the woman once and  I don't want to. I mean... I want my dad to be happy and all, but my mom died only 2 years ago. I don't want some old skank trying to replace her. 

I watch the drops of rain slam onto the window of our car as we drive to our new house. My dad won't stop talking about this "Anne" woman he is supposedly in love with. I tune his out voice and I am left alone in my thoughts. I am instantly pulled out of my day dream when I hear the word "children".

"Wait... Anne has kids?" I ask him nervously. I have heard too many stories of evil step-siblings.

"Yes. A daughter Gemma and a son Harry. Harry is your age and Gemma is older. They are really great kids." My dad says proudly.

He better not ignore me for these people. Who do they think they are, intruding on my life? It is bad enough my dad leaves me alone every other weekend to visit Anne. This is not going to be fun.

3 hours later we pulled into the driveway of a nice-sized house. My dad quickly got out of the car and pulled our suitcases to the door. I just stayed in the car, looking straight ahead of me. What if this Anne lady is a horrible wench? What if my step-siblings are nasty and my life turns into Cinderella. This sucks. Life used to be so good. I had friends, a mom and dad, and I home I loved. This is now the complete opposite.

My dad is now inside the house, evidently forgetting I even exsist. I can't stay in this car forever, so I slowly dragged myself to the front door and stepped in.

"Lily! There you are! Come and meet everybody!" My dad says to me happily.

He dragged me into the kitchen where 3 other figures stood. I didn't make eye contact with any of them so I couldn't really see what they looked like.

"Hi Lily! I am Anne. I have heard so much about you!" A dark haired woman said as she pulled me into an embrace. I became a little less stiff when I noticed that she didn't seem evil and her hug was sorta comforting.

"Nice to meet you." I said quietly.

We pulled away from the hug and she motion to a girl with long black hair and a pretty face. "This is Gemma." Gemma sweetly waved and said hello.

Then Anne motion for the last person. "This is my son Harry. He is your age." I looked at him as he gave me a smirk. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. My gaze was trapped in his green eyes, his adorable dimples indented his cheeks and his floppy curls were all over the place.

I can't have a crush on my soon-to-be step-brother, can I?

_________________________________________________________

*HI! Is this good? Please give me feedback! xx*