Ch.26

(LILYS POV)

It has been a week since we moved in and I am finally starting to feel at home. It got sort of lonely with just Darcy and I in our own flat, so it is nice to have a big family with you 24/7. I am slowly but surely starting to trust Harry again. He is showing me how much he cares for Darcy and I, how we are his top priority, and we have all been spending a lot of time together.

I got up, like usual, and untwisted my body from Harry's embrace. He was still sleeping, so I tip-toed into the bathroom, careful not to wake him. While in the shower, I spent a little more time than usual singing into the shower head. I continued my singing as I got out of the shower, and I was so in the mood that once I had my undergarments on, I dropped my towel and started dancing around the room. I was still singing as I began picking out my clothes for the day, and was pulled out of my trance when I heard a masculine chuckle.

I dropped the clothes that I was holding a turned around to find Harry sitting up in bed, with his infamous smirk plastered on his face. I totally forgot that he was there, just like I totally forgot that I was standing in front of him in only my bra and panties.

"Um…" I tried thinking of anything to say to get rid of the quiet atmosphere that consisted of me, standing there like a fool while Harry's eyes flicked up and down my body.

"That was quite a show, Lily.", Harry said as his sneer grew even bigger.

"I know you liked it, Styles.", I said as I grabbed my clothes from the floor and headed to the bathroom.

Right before I closed the door, I heard Harry mumble to himself. "I didn't like it; I loved it."

**

Darcy, Louis, Harry, and I were sitting at the table eating breakfast over normal conversation.

"I am going to take Darcy shopping today.", Harry told me while exchanging some weird glances with Louis.

"Fun. Do you mind if I come? I have got nothing better to do." As I said this, the glances to Louis got even more intense.

"Actually-", Louis stated, making sure he got my full attention. "-I was hoping we could have some Louis-Lily time today."

I began to get confused- I lived with this boy and we always spent time together, but I ended up just nodding.

Once Harry and Darcy left, I sat on the couch with Louis.

"So Boobear… what are we doing today?"

Louis thought for a moment. "Erm… I was thinking we could just hang out and watch a movie…"

I gave him a weird look. "So you stopped me from going shopping with Darcy and Harry so we could watch a movie?" 

Louis nodded his head and I shrugged and gave in.