Ch.13

(LILYS POV)

The boys had to end their break early because we had a lot to do. I packed my suitcase for the 8 months we are going on tour, so I basically packed my whole house. I had to go to trillions of meetings where we chose the songs I was going to sing, decide on my outfits, and a bunch of other nonsense. I really wasn't doing this to get famous, I was doing this to make a life for myself.

After being with the boys of One Direction for a week already, Harry and I had barely said two words to each other. I was getting really close to the others, and I am surprised how they didn't notice the tension between us. I didn't give them any hints that Harry and I used to date, and I am pretty sure they didn't know anything about our past.

When we arrived to the boys' flat in London, Zayn gave me a little tour around. When we got to my room, which happened to be right across from Harry's, he left me alone so I could unpack. The room was huge. It had couches, a T.V, and an enormous walk-in closet. I was about half-way done unpacking my clothes when Louis knocked on my door and let himself in.

"Hi Silly-Lily! Dinner is ready!", Louis said as he offered me his arm to escort me to the kitchen.

"Good, all this unpacking is making me hungry." Instead of linking my arm through his, I jumped on his back for a piggy-back ride. 

He ran down the stairs to the kitchen and I held on for dear life while laughing hysterically. I glanced at the dining table, which was already being occupied by Liam, Niall, Harry, and some random chick.

Wait, who the hell is she?

I guess everyone saw the weird look on my face, so Harry uncomfortably cleared his throat. "Lily, meet Melissa, my girlfriend." That was the first time we made eye contact in months. After his words registered in my brain, I suddenly felt like I was going to puke.

"Nice to meet you." I managed to choke out.

Melissa looked at me for a moment, then turned back to Harry, and started telling him about a new purse that she wanted him to buy her.

That bitch.

I looked at the rest of the four boys who actually cared about me. "Um. I am not hungry anymore." I said, holding back the tears that were threatening to come tumbling down at any moment. 

I ran up to my room and locked my door. I layed down on my bed and started to sob. I had just made the biggest fool of myself. I shouldn't be surprised that Harry moved on. Despite what Anne said about him loving me, I know he doesn't. He loves himself and his career and little miss Melissa. After crying for about 5 minutes, I heard a knock at my door.

"Go away." I just wanted to be alone and cry myself to sleep.

"Lil, open up. We have to talk to you." I heard Zayn's voice on the other side of the door. I slowly made my way to the other side of the room, and unlocked it. I went back to my spot on my bed as Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn scattered themselves on my couches.

"He still loves you.", Niall told me. I froze. How did they know about Harry and I? I broke up with him around the time he became part of One Direction, so he definitely forgot about me by then.

"No he doesn't. How did you even know that we dated?"

"When he came home from the break at the beginning of the X Factor when we just formed the band, he was acting so weird. He didn't talk to anyone and stayed in his room all day, and at night he would cry himself to sleep. He sometimes still does.", Niall began.

He paused for a moment so that what he said could sink in, then started speaking again. "We would always find him staring at a picture that he keeps in his wallet; he always looks at it before we preform. One day, we were very curious, so while Harry was taking a shower, we snuck in his room and got his wallet. It was a picture of Harry and some girl, and they looked so in love, and there was a ring taped on the back of the picture. This only made us more curious as to who this mysterious girl was, and what was the ring for. We pushed Harry until he told us the story. Harry told us how he fell madly in love with his step-sister, and how they planned on marrying each other one day. He said he screwed things up with her, and one day or another he would fix it. He still was very depressed after he admitted everything, and the only thing that can take his mind off you for a little bit is hooking up with girls. Harry doesn't love Melissa at all, she's a total bitch, but he needs someone. You are the one he loves." Niall ended his long speech and I stared at him in disbelief.

"If he loved me, he would have called. He wouldn't have cheated on me. He wouldn't have broken all of his promises." Tear began pouring out of my eyes once again.

"He made a mistake, Lily. All he wants is another chance.", Liam said.

I got angry. "If he wanted another chance, he would have talked to me, and not fucked some girls!" 

They could tell I was mad so they got up and left my room. All of them but Louis did. He got up from the couch and sat next to me on my bed. I was still crying, so he put his arm around me and pulled me into a hug. 

After a few minutes of silence, Louis spoke. "You still love him, don't you?"

I was too tired to lie to Louis. I couldn't even lie to myself, that is how sure I was of how I felt about Harry.

"Yes."

_________________________________________

**Sorry this is a short chapter, the next one will be longer! What do you think about the story right now, is it good? Any suggestions or comments I would love to hear!! GUESS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT AND I WILL DEDICATE THE NEXT CHAPTER TO YOU! xx**