Ch.29

(LILYS POV)

"Looks like we meet again."

I turned around to see who was behind me, and unfortunately, my hunch was correct. 

It was Jake.

As in the Jake at my dad and Anne's wedding who kissed me against my will.

I backed away from him, and ended up hitting a wall. "How… did you get here?"

Jake took a stride closer to me, so I could smell the alcohol in his breath. "You shouldn't have let your step-mom send out the invitations…"

I tried pushing him away, but he wouldn't budge. "Please. Not tonight. Anytime on but my wedding night."

"Sorry, bitch. You are mine tonight, whether you like it or not.", he said evilly as he clamped his hands on my hips.

(HARRYS POV)

I was walking around the ballroom, waiting for my wife to join me, when Gemma walked up to me with a grin.

"Where is Mrs.Styles?"

I chuckled, loving the sound of Lily's new name. "She went to the bathroom."

Gemma lost her grin. "Did anyone go with her?"

I shook my head. "No, why?"

"She wouldn't be able to get out of her wedding dress on her own. How long has she been gone?"

"About 15 minutes."

Gemma's face turned into a worried expression and I followed her as she ran to the bathroom. 

As I got closer to the restrooms, I heard some mumbled cries and struggling, and when I turned the corner, I saw the horrible sight.

I was too late.

(LILYS POV)

Harry didn't save me in time. Jake raped me, and it was the worst feeling in the world. Unlike the huge bursts of pleasure I have when making love to Harry, this was so painful and agonizing. Jake was rough, and pushed me around, all while calling me derogatory names. Just as he finished with me, I saw two figures join us in the hallway. 

I saw Gemma stand there, with a horrified look on her face, while Harry pulled Jake off of me and push him against the wall. Gemma crouched down next to me and took me in her arms as we watched Harry beat Jake to a pulp.

Once Harry was finished, he pushed Jake out of the way and took me from Gemma. I cried in Harry's arms as he gently rubbed my back, telling me that everything was going to be okay.