Ch.20

(LILYS POV)

"Actually, I do."

The moment the words came out of my mouth, I wanted to shove them right back in. I just ruined everything.

The host looked at me quizzically, but her face soon returned to the fake-ass grin. I could tell that she was so happy that all the drama was happening on her show. "I don't think I understand…", she said, trying to get information out of me.

I just sat there, unable to speak. I dug myself in a hole, and if I lied or told the truth, either way I was just going to be digging myself deeper and deeper. Luckily, my knight and shining armor saved the day, once again. I knew he would find me someway out of it.

"It is true. Lily and I are in love.", Harry said. Every single person on the set seemed to be quiet and stare at us. The host, the audience, even the crew members. I thought Harry would make an excuse for me, not make it even worse. The cameras were still rolling, which meant that this was all on live TV. 

This is bad. Real bad.

We sat there in silence, until I had enough humiliation for one day and ran off the stage, with Harry running after me. We sat down on the couch in my dressing room, not saying I word. I had the worst feeling in my gut, I just put everyone's dreams that they worked so hard for down the drain. I took a look at Harry, who was sitting on the couch, with his fingers running through his curls- he only does that when he is stressed.

"I am sorry, Harry. I just couldn't do that to you.", I said referring to kissing Zayn.

He looked up and me and shook his head with a sad smile. "Don't be sorry, babe. I love you for doing that, it shows that you really care about me. I am just worried about what management is going to do."

Right after he said that, his phone started ringing in his pocket. He looked at the caller I.D. and his faced turned into a worried expression.

"Speak of the devil.", Harry said to me right before he pressed the "answer" button.

"Hello…Yes…Okay…I know…Be there soon." Harry hung up with management as I tried to hear what they were saying on the other side of the phone. All I heard was loud screaming and curse words.

Harry stood up, and put his hand on the middle of my back. "We are in deep shit. Management wants to see us in 10 minutes."

I guess the boys screwed up a lot, because even on tour, management always was somewhere in the town we were in. I always wondered how they had a secure office headquarters for every single location we go on tour.

We quickly drove to the office, wanting to get this meeting over with. We both knew it won't be good. The woman at the front desk directed us to the correct room and left us to open the door. There, sitting at the table, was the fat, balding man, and the tall, skinny man, whom I despise so much, I could care less about learning their names.

"Please sit.", the skinny man directed. Both of them looked more cold towards us than usual.