Ch.25

(LILYS POV)

The next morning, my eyes fluttered open to meet the gaze of Harry's green orbs. I realized that we were still cuddled up together- my head nuzzled in the crook of his neck, and his arm wrapped around my body.

"Good morning.", He said softly.

"How long have you been watching me sleep?" 

"A while…", Harry said sheepishly.

I smirked. "And why, may I ask?"

Harry shrugged. "Because your so damn beautiful."

I was so startled by what he said. I didn't know how to respond, so I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get changed. Once I was out of the bathroom, I met Harry, who was only in a pair of sweatpants. 

Shit he is sexy...

I had to keep myself from staring at his abs. They had become much more toned since the last time I had seen them. I guess Harry had noticed my inner-war with myself, because he had a cocky smirk that coated his face.

"I don't mean to interrupt you from your drooling session, but the rest of the boys are coming over in a half an hour."

I looked at the ground. "I have no idea what you are talking about."

Harry chuckled. "Sure you don't."

I left him to get changed as I made my way to the kitchen where I found Louis and Darcy. Once again, I was spying on a grown man and my daughter, praying that they wouldn't turn around and see me.

Louis handed something to Darcy. "Try this chocolate, it's yummy. But don't tell mommy!"

I walked in right after he said that. "Don't tell mommy what?"

Louis quickly hid the wrapper behind his back. "Nothing!"

I looked at Darcy. "Baby, is Uncle Louis telling you to lie to momma?"

Darcy obediently nodded her head.

I turned back to Louis. "You are such a child.", I said as I playfully messed up his hair.

I finished making breakfast- eggs, waffles, bacon, and toast- just as the boys that I have not seen in so long knocked on the door. The moment I opened it, I was drowned in a sea of hugs.

"Lily! It's so great to see you!", Liam said.

"Looking as stunning as always.", Zayn said.

"Is that food I smell?", Niall said.