Ch.8

(LILYS POV)

The next day, my dad, Anne, Harry, and I left for Italy. My dad and Anne got the honeymoon suite in our hotel and they got Harry and I a small hotel room with 2 beds next to each other. We couldn't have been happier with that arrangement. 

The first night we were there, Harry and I both laid in our separate beds, waiting for sleep to overcome us. Suddenly, I felt Harry's warm body snuggled in beside me (and the bed was small so we were very close). We cuddled the whole night, and he didn't try any funny business with me. We slept this way every single night in Italy.

Because they were newlyweds, Anne and my dad spent a lot of time alone together, so Harry and I were together 24/7. A lot of the time we relaxed at the beach, ate at little restaurants, and went to historic monuments and museums. 

One day, Harry and I were chilling at the beach. I had my guitar and iPod speakers and I was blasting my all time favorite song, Isn't She Lovely, by Stevie Wonder, which we decided would be "our song". We were singing together and I was strumming the guitar.

"Babe, you are so good at singing! You should do it more often." Harry said to me.

I was secretly amazed how well Harry could sing. Nothing makes a hot guy even hotter than being able to sing. "Thanks, but you are amazing too." I said.

He shrugged, "Well I think you win because you can play guitar and I can't." He teased.

I smiled. "But you sing better than me, so you win. Try out for the X Factor. I bet you would become a worldwide pop star." I joked. He just laughed and kissed me.

Another day, we were looking through the little shops on one street when I spotted a jewelry store. I dragged Harry in, and my eye instantly saw a beautiful little ring. It was silver and had all these little hearts on it. I pulled out my wallet to buy it, but Harry's hand stopped me as he took out his own wallet.

"Harry, you don't have to buy this for me." I told him.

He just smiled and handed the cashier the money. "I know, but I want to." He took the ring and pulled me outside the shop.

He slid the ring on my finger and looked into my eyes. "This is a promise. A promise that one day I will be putting a wedding ring on your finger instead of this ring."

I smiled with tears in my eyes, "It's a deal." I said as I hugged him. I decided that I had to give him something as a promise to him too, and I had a little idea of what it would be.

I pulled away from his grasp. "I have an errand to run, meet me back at the hotel room in an hour?"

Harry gave me a puzzled look but then agreed and walked away. I scanned my eyes over all of the shops until I spotted the one I was looking for.

The lingerie shop.

I walked in and was immediately overwhelmed by all the varieties of bras, panties, robes, and other undergarments. I didn't want anything over the top, I was looking for the "simple but sexy" sorta look. After a few minutes of trying things on, I settled with a black lace bra and matching undies and a sheer black lace robe. I wanted to give Harry something I have not given anyone else- my virginity. And I wanted to make it special.