Ch.17

(LILYS POV)

I woke up wondering where the scrumptious, curly-haired boy was. I got out of bed and put on a robe and went to the kitchen to make some tea. On the counter, there was a note.

"Good morning beautiful!

Don't eat breakfast! Meet me at the café across the street from the hotel. We don't have a concert today, so I have a lot planned!

I love you so much!

-Harry xx"

I smiled as I went back to my room and put on a pair of maroon skinny jeans, a cream sweater, and brown boots. I wanted to meet Harry as fast as I could, I missed him so much and I had 6 months of being with him to make up for. When I got there, I saw my boyfriend. Just looking at him still makes me dizzy. How on earth is he this good-looking? Oh, the things I would do to him...

I sat down across from him, and once he saw me, his face lit up. "Morning, love." We stared into each other's eyes as he took my hand in his.

"Good morning. So, what is on the agenda for today?", I asked curiously.

"That is for me to know, and you to find out." I giggled, remembering how Harry said those exact words to me when I asked what his X Factor audition song was going to be.

After eating a delicious breakfast consisting of tea, chocolate croissants, and omelets, Harry took my hand and led me out of the café. We strolled down the street, and came to a park. Harry took my hand and started running, and finally stopped at a lake. It was picture perfect, flowers outlined the water as ducks and swans floated happily, looking for fish. There was even a row boat on the side of the lake, dying to be used. Luckily for me, Harry pulled me to the row boat, and helped me in. We were paddling along for a few minutes until we stopped dead center in the middle of the lake. Harry stood up from his seat to sit next to me, making the boat shake a little. Once seated next to me, I curled into his chest as he stroked my hair. It felt so right to be back with him.

Harry sighed with contentment. "Those were the worst six months of my life, Lil. I need you."

I snuggled my face in the crook of his neck, calmed by the steady beating of his heart. "I don't know how I survived without you. I love you, Harry."

He kissed my head. "I love you more."

We sat in silence for a while, our embrace being enough to fill the air. Suddenly, I started laughing, remembering something from a few months back.

Harry down at me and smiled. "What's so funny?"

Once I stopped laughing, I answered his question. "Remember how we thought we were so sneaky when hid our relationship from everyone?" Harry nodded.

"They knew the whole time. Anne told me that we weren't fooling anyone, but she didn't say anything because she didn't want it to be awkward." 

Harry chuckled. "I thought we hid it pretty well!"

We started laughing some more, reminiscing about all the fun time we have had together.