Ch.15

(LILYS POV)

The next day, I was so thankful we didn't have another concert until the day after, I couldn't be around Harry right now. I had to sort my thoughts out, so I got out a piece of paper and decided to make a list.

WHY I SHOULD FORGIVE HARRY:

I though for a while, and then I crumpled up the piece of paper and threw it away. Harry didn't even ask for my forgiveness. I am so utterly confused right now. I got a fresh piece of paper and made a new list.

WHY AM I CONFUSED:

-Harry didn't ask for forgiveness or even say sorry

-He said he loves me and cares about me

-He kissed me even though he has a girlfriend

-He was singing to a picture of him and me and gave me the room with the balcony

I stared at the list for a long time, as if we were having a staring-contest. My thoughts were just becoming more and more knotted together as time went on. When I attempted to talk to Harry, things just got worse, but how will I set things straight if I can't talk to him?

I got up from my couch and walked out of my room. I had originally planned on talking to Louis- he always knows how to make me feel better- but I couldn't find him, I only found Harry sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Where's Louis?", I said awkwardly, remembering what happened last night.

"He went out with the rest of the boys. Can we talk?" Harry patted the couch next to him, signaling me to sit down.

I hesitantly sat down next to him, waiting for him to speak. "I just wanted to apologize for everything. Lily, I have been such an ass to you, and I really screwed up. You don't know how sorry I am, for everything. I hope you know that I do love you and care about you more than anything."

He finally apologized to me.

I didn't know what to say. Harry was so stubborn, he never apologizes. Only if he really really meant it. We stared into each others eyes for a few long seconds, and for the second time in 24 hours, Harry pushed his lips against mine. We had been kissing for a few minutes, my hands were knotted in his curls, his hands on my neck and cheeks. When the door opened, we both assumed it was Louis and waited for a perverted comment. Instead of a charming, masculine voice, we heard a nasally shriek.

"HARRY WHAT THE HELL!" Harry and I pulled away from each other to reveal a makeup-caked Melissa standing at the door.

"Melissa… um…" Harry fell silent, coming up with no excuse. Melissa walked over to us, she was so angry, I could almost see smoke coming out of her ears.

"It is either me or her, Harry. It's your choice, but you can't have both of us." I rolled my eyes, who does she think she is? Making her boyfriend choose like that? I pushed away my thoughts, eager, yet worried to hear his response.

"Melissa…" Harry said. I got up before I heard anything else and stormed out of the hotel room, letting my tears explode out of my eyes. 

Harry is a lying prick and I hate him. Or at least I want to hate him…

(HARRYS POV)

"Melissa… that isn't even an option. Lily is always my first and only choice. We are over.", I said as I realized Lily had got up and left.

I suddenly felt Melissa's hand come in contact with my cheek, the large pressure of it creating a horrible stinging. After she slapped me, she grunted and left.

What did I ever see in her? She wasn't even that good in bed…

I shut those things out of my head, curious to find where Lily had gone. I searched all around the hotel room, with no luck. She wasn't even on the balcony.

_________________________

**HI EVERYONE! sorry to leave you with a cliffhanger... hopefully i will get to update another chapter tonight! sorry there will be a few more chapters of drama... :( it is necessary though! tell me your thoughts!

oh if anyone will make me a cover, just let me know!!! xx**