Ch.28

(HARRYS POV) - 3 MONTHS LATER

There I stood, at the front of the church, beside the priest, Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn. I anxiously stood as I watched Gemma walk down the aisle. After her, Eleanor, Danielle, Kennedi, and Rae, walked towards us, all of whom I have met recently when Lily started becoming closer with them. I saw my beautiful daughter Darcy, in a light pink dress, stumble down the aisle, marking her trail with hundreds of rose petals. The next person I saw walk down the aisle made my heart stop beating.

There, was my breathtaking bride, as she strutted down the aisle, her arm latched to her fathers. Her curls fell down her shoulders and her strapless dress showed off her body quite nicely. Lily looked up at me and her face filled with joy. 

Today I couldn't be happier. Today is the moment I have been dreaming about for years. Today I will tie the knot with the love of my life.

(LILYS POV)

"Ready?", my dad asked me as he linked his arm with mine.

I nodded my head nervously. "Ready as I'll ever be."

Once we got the go-ahead, my father and I stepped into the aisle and made our way up to the alter. I looked up to meet Harry's gaze and I immediately felt all my uneasiness disappear. He looked amazing. His tuxedo fit him amazing; it wasn't too loose, and it wasn't too tight. It was perfect, just like him.

When I got up to the alter, my dad left me there, standing face to face with my groom. I looked over my shoulder to see my five gorgeous bridesmaids. They were wearing light pink dresses that I picked out for them a month ago.

My eyes flicked back to Harry. We were both sporting toothy grins on our faces- so ecstatic that that this day is finally here. 

The priest finally started. "Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Harold Edward Styles and Lilian Nicole Twist in marriage. Through their time together, they have come to realize that their personal dreams, hopes, and goals are more attainable and more meaningful through the combined effort and mutual support provided in love, commitment, and family; and so they have decided to live together as husband and wife.”

While the priest continued with the service, my eyes were locked with Harry's the entire time. I couldn't look away, there is just something about his green eyes that is magnetizing.

Finally the priest gave Harry his turn to speak. ""Do you Harold, take Lilian to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?"

Harry nodded, still not looking anywhere but at me. "I do."

The priest turned to me. ""Do you Lilian, take Harold to be your lawfully wedded husband, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?"