Ch.3

(LILYS POV)

I woke up to the obnoxious beeping of my alarm clock. I pulled myself out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I took a nice, hot shower which luckily woke me up more. I wrapped a towel around me and opened the door and began the short journey to my room until I bumped into a hard surface. I looked up and I realize I walked straight into Harry's chest. I blushed, as I looked down at my body. The small towel barely covered my butt. I mumbled an apology as I darted to my room.

(HARRYS POV)

Staying away from Lily will be harder than I thought. I checked her out in the corner of my eye as she walked to her room. She is medium height.. maybe 5 feet 5 inches and is skinny. Not gross skinny, more like sexy skinny. Wait... did I just say sexy? Come on Harry, you have girls flocking to you, please don't choose the one girl you can't have.

(LILYS POV)

I want to make myself look presentable today. It's first day of school. First impressions always matter. I have to do this right, or I may as well kiss any chance of fitting in goodbye.

I decided on wearing a slouchy, cream long-sleeved top with a peace sign on it, skinny jeans, and my leather boots. I curled my hair, put on some mascara and lip gloss, and headed downstairs.

I finished my bowl of cereal just as Harry came down. I couldn't help but check him out. He was wearing a white v-neck and jeans. He looked effortlessly hot. He gave me a half-smile as he walked to the door.

"Ready to go?" He said

I nodded and I followed him to the driveway where we got in his car. There was an awkward silence on the drive there, but luckily it was a short ride. Just as I opened the car door as he parked in the school parking lot, a group of people crowded around the car.

"Hey Harry!" A fake-blonde and overly tanned girl said as she wrapped her arms around him. I noticed all the make-up-caked-faces of the girls look angrily in my direction. I quickly walked away to the office to get my schedule.

I had a pit in my stomache as I realized Harry was the hunk... the popular boy everyone wanted to date. I am more of a quiet girl and I was never quite popular.

I found my first class and sat down. No one was here yet, so I read a book. The bell rung and people began pouring in the class. I noticed that Harry and his group were in this class also, but sat on the other side of the room as me. A girl with brown hair sat next to me.

"Hey, you are the new girl, right? I am Rae." She said with a smile.

"Yeah, I am Lily." I said, returning the smile.

The whole class, we talked and really hit it off. We both enjoyed drawing and playing the guitar. We found out that we have every class together. 

**

The long day of school is finally over. Rae and I became fast friends and she introduced me to a few other people but I forget their names. We decided to walk home together and when we got to my house she practically choked.

"This is your house?" She said, obviously very amused.

"Yeah, why?"

"Harry Styles lives here!" She said

"He is going to be my step-brother. Why... you know him?"

"He is only the hottest guy in school! But he is sort of a prick. Good luck with him." She said as she walked home.

**

The week went by very slowly. I barely talked to Harry but I definitely watched him from afar. He looked hotter and hotter everyday. Rae and I became close friends and I finally got the hang of school.

On Friday, my dad came into my room as I was working on my homework.

"Honey? Anne and I are going out to dinner tonight, and Harry is having a few friends over. See you later!"

I continued working on my homework but I couldn't shake away the bad feeling I had. I know that Harry will be having more than a few friends over. I guess this means I will be locked in my room all night.

**

I was right. I peered through my window and saw tons of people coming into the house, holding beer and other assortments of alcohol. After hours of trying to concentrate on my homework- which I obviously couldn't do with the blasting music- I decided that I couldn't take it anymore. I went on my balcony and sat down on a chair. I closed my eyes as I let the cool breeze wrap around my body. Just as I begin to feel better, I hear someone.

"Are you okay?" Harry says to me, I didn't realize he was sitting in the chair next to me.

"How did you get on my balcony?" I said while frowning.

"I have a door to this balcony from my room too." He said.

I look at him confused. "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be downstairs getting drunk and hooking up with girls like everyone else?"

He just shrugged. "I am not in the mood. It gets old after a while."

We just sat there, watching the sunset, and talking about everything. I shouldn't have judged him, He may come off to be a cocky player, but he is actually a nice guy. He was telling me about how all the girls he hangs out with are so easy, and how he can't stand how fake they are. The next thing he said startled me:

"I would much rather have a girl like you. Someone who is naturally pretty and respects herself."

I looked into his eyes, I didn't know what to say. I noticed both of our head subconsciously leaning closer until his lips softly touched mine. We kissed for a few moments until I pulled away. I didn't know what to say or do, I so badly wanted to have smashed his lips against mine once again, but I couldn't. He is going to be my step-brother. The only thing I could think of was getting up and running to my room.

________________________________

*Hiya! I think the next chapter will be the wedding. How is it so far? Let me know any and all suggestions! xx*